PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BDS knew. He knew to stalk him and throw it as soon as the clinch broke...that dude has all the instinct in the world

Shouldn't have worked though. It almost looked like a Pride Soccer kick on an already dazed opponent it was so telegraphed.

Not great by Frevola.

circling out with no guard lol

tumblr_on1pm15Exn1u6fe5yo1_500.gif
Tons of guys do this and it stands out to me every time. Especially when they turn their back and circle the cage. They always get dropped with a hook. Sometimes they're already rocked but still. Never a good idea to casually follow the cage line.

I have never seen a single episode or whatever of power slap and don't even know where to watch it.

I know. When he can't out tough someone I'm curious what happens. Technical guys will give him issues, imo.
He does a great job of cutting people off with his shot selection and footwork. I think win or lose he has the tools to force a dog fight even if his lack of combinations could be an issue he does a good job of getting to the pocket.

Back