• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take notes you knock someone down let them fucking up. You will continue to hurt them on the feet and won't be tied up on the ground letting them recover. They will still be hurt when they stand up

Sorry. I can't hear you over 99% of MMA fighters trying to grapple their opponent after hurting them badly.

Oooh Jessica is single again????

m2sggkbm7tu81.jpg

jessica-andrade-by-joao-vecchi-2-copy.jpg

<{ohyeah}>

i wasnt really excited for this main card ever since jon jones dropped out. but this is turning out to be fire.

I know but still. She just won don't bring those vibes into the post fight interview. But if it helps her get the $50k bonus i'll be alright with it <Lmaoo>

It would be dope to see.

Jessica is a G.

No one reminds me of Wanderlei more and with all the ish that happened to her this year, hopefully Joe's pull will help her get it.

We'll see, tho.

We still got some crazy shit to happen and it might get snatched.

Back