• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That walkout song is excellent.

Should be an amazing fight, still undecided on who is going to win this.

Great performance fast hands from Tom Aspinall got tagged early but kept his head moving and circled out. I thought Sergei looked good while it lasted I would like to see him face Gane next

"So, Daniel Cormier is saying before the fight that I’ll end up poking him in the eyes at some point. And the reason why he says that is because I do poke people in the eyes. And it’s very illegal, but I do it." -- Jon Jones
Yeah he said that. But he still hasn't poked anyone in the eye in 9 years so I am not sure what that quote matters. DC has had far more eye pokes than Jones since that out of context quote

Pereira pillowfisted at LHW? y/n
yeah i could eat them shits

giphy.gif

The JBG has collected many souls tonight, in quick and violent fashion. We may not need to throw anyone into the volcano this month.

Back