PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so many "no way this goes the distance" this week that I expect a boring decision now.

What's crazy is Aspinall is champ and we still don't really know how good his striking is. That's heavyweight for you.
I think it's pretty clear his striking is elite and possibly the best ever seen in the UFC HW division.

he was doing the stop-step too which is some deep indigenous intimidation shit for sure.
oh-lieutenant-jim-dangle.gif

Tom Aspinal is the closest fighter we have to the golden era of heavyweights… he can grapple, strike, move fluidly, etc. well earned win with a complete skillset.

Having a skillset to lead you to multiple paths to victory is golden era HW MMA at its finest.

<mma4>

There's always a danger at HW that you eat a clean shot and have your lights turned out...

... but Aspinall is head and shoulders above everyone not named Jon Jones right now.

And he's an absolute physical specimen, too, which Jon Jones just isn't.

I'm picking Aspinall to dominate.

Joe Rogan really just said it takes a lot to get him hyped about a fighter.

lol Joe getting hyped about a fighter is like running downhill: starts fast, gets too fast, loses control, falls on his face, unconscious body fucked in the ass by a local farmer.

Jiri is a weeb for real. He is into Japan and probably doesn't even watch anime.

Back