• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting to agree with some sherbros. Why the fuck does Buffer get so close, Jesus...let them focus on their opponent

Buffer get the fuck back! These fighters don't give a fuck about you, dude!

I'd like to a see a fighter, yelling back at buffer when he stands there yelling and pointing at them. fuck off! fuck off! fuck off! hahahhaa

Holy shit my hype level is over 9000 right now, no idea whats about to happen. That stare down is so savage from both.
Y3JhenkuZ2lm.gif

Think Poatan wins.

Yiri is really hittable and coming off a big injury.

This really feels like the type of fight that should’ve happened on an ancient battlefield

Don't forget Alex had his lights put out not that long ago.. I think it plays a factor.

There's always a danger at HW that you eat a clean shot and have your lights turned out...

... but Aspinall is head and shoulders above everyone not named Jon Jones right now.

And he's an absolute physical specimen, too, which Jon Jones just isn't.

I'm picking Aspinall to dominate.

Aspinall is always relying on technique rather than forcing things, he doesn’t bite on his mouthpiece and wing punches or shoot shots from a mile away, his feet are always in place, guard up, using his probes to set up the big shots with follow ups.

Tom is clean.

Back