Can we talk about this tattoo

giphy.gif

We live in strange times where people stamp Tony Robbins-style motivational sayings permanently on their bodies. But it could be worse, like Kevin Lee's heat tat.

i would have prefered a brazilian tattoo related
Seriously i feel really bad for a lot of mma fighters their life not far from the gladiators

20k/20 and this horrible tattoo its sad

can you remove a tattoo ? i would pay for a fund raise

Cnt believe he did it on purpose maybe a brazilian jigsaw copycat tortured him

Tattoo artist: What words do you want no the front of your chest using this lettering style?
Lopez: It's a motivational slogan, "Dream, Believe, .... hmm what is it now?
Tattoo artist: Sorry you need to be explicit I don't want to add something you regret later.
Lopez: Dream, Believe...Dream, Believe...what do you do after you dream -> believe?
Tattoo arist: Make the dream happen?
Lopez: Ok yeah f**k it "Dream, Believe, Make it happen"

So... tattoo in English but he doesn't speak English
Well, we have many guys with tattooes Japanese/Chinese/Arab/Latin who don't know where Japan is on the map, so it's only fair.

Also, interesting haircut

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

But seriously, Lopez seems like a solid fighter.

So... tattoo in English but he doesn't speak English
Well, we have many guys with tattooes Japanese/Chinese/Arab/Latin who don't know where Japan is on the map, so it's only fair.

Also, interesting haircut

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

But seriously, Lopez seems like a solid fighter.

What do you think of mullets hair ?

But does he beat out Belcher for the worst fighter tattoo of the weekend?
AlanBelchertat.jpg DIm6MoQXYAAhwk7.jpg

It's not a great tattoo, but you're bordering on weird obsession now, overanalyzing his appearance and continuing to post about it, TS.

It's not a great tattoo, but you're bordering on weird obsession now, overanalyzing his appearance and continuing to post about it, TS.

because its weird like these 16yrs old girls with manga tattoo all over their feet and legs

ive seen a beautiful american woman who decided to tattooed her face with a butterfly
is tattoo related to iq ?

Back