Man I know apsinall is glad ngannou left the ufc

the analysis of a hypothetical Pavlovich vs Ngannou matchup still stands: but to sum it up, Pavlovich is a bully who fights better going forward and knows how to use his reach with power and can and will clip Ngannou. Ngannou is dangerous with the check hook though on the counters. nevertheless Ngannou is not as fast or as explosive as Aspinall so there is a good chance Pavlovich's shots get through before Ngannou's

Ngannou might be more dangerous for Aspinal due to being a counter puncher and could catch Aspinal coming in; Pavlovich on the other hand is a bully that goes forward and uses his reach and power to overwhelm and get opponents out of there, but Aspinal was fast and explosive enough to get on the inside of his shots and put him down

Are we living in an alternate universe where Ngannou hasn’t already lost fights.

that man has the most copers defending him on this site. admit a guy lost fair and square and move on

Pavlovich lost last night. he is still a very dangerous fighter for anyone

He doesn't believe he can beat anyone in the world regardless of what he says he knows ngannou would knock him out in the first.

Regardless of what you or he says he wouldn't fight ngannou unless he was willing to accept a knock out loss.
ngannou-stipe-miocic.gif

your (boy) is 1-1...
tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_540.gif

but carrry on...

I really think that the Ngannou that fought Stipe the second time is the greatest heavyweight fighter of all time. I think the knee injury he had might have ruined part of his athleticism. Hes only had the Fury fight and the Gane fight in which he was hobbled so it's hard to tell yet if he's changed. It's a shame Tom and Francis had those injuries. The heavyweight division was looking great after Ngannou beat Stipe. I was imagining him fighting guys like Aspinall and Sergei in the future.

Yep, peak Cain (JDS 2 version) vs this Ngannou... dream fight....

Yep, peak Cain (JDS 2 version) vs this Ngannou... dream fight....
Yes. I just recently watched cains destructions vs jds. One of the most brutal and cold beatdowns in history. That version of Cain vs Francis at the time of his rematch vs Stipe would have been the ultimate. Who do you think wins? I will respond to your pm later when I have more time to write a breakdown of each.

Yes. I just recently watched cains destructions vs jds. One of the most brutal and cold beatdowns in history. That version of Cain vs Francis at the time of his rematch vs Stipe would have been the ultimate. Who do you think wins? I will respond to your pm later when I have more time to write a breakdown of each.

Man, it would be awesome, 50/50 fight actually... I need to think about it more..
Watch this Cain's career retrospective (in Russian, but still) - he could be the greatest... if not injuries....

Man, it would be awesome, 50/50 fight actually... I need to think about it more..
Watch this Cain's career retrospective (in Russian, but still) - he could be the greatest... if not injuries....

Will do. Also need to edit that I recently REwatched not that I just watched them for the first time recently. The biggest takeaway was jds deficiency in the clinch and that he had the same reach as cain. Those two things didn't do him any favors in the second and third fight. Cain wrecked him worse in the third fight. You could see he was more confident.

Of course how else would he have gotten his hands on the belt this soon

Are we living in an alternate universe where Ngannou hasn’t already lost fights.

When was the last time Ngannou got destroyed ? Oh wait <seedat>

Even when Stipe won against Ngannou, he was more hurt than Ngannou at the end of the fight while Ngannou was just exhausted.

Sergei already has 2 KO losses and Aspinall one submission + TKO. Ngannou only lost by decision and was perfectly fine at the end of each fight. He was perfectly fine even against Fury at the end of the fight. So far, nobody was able to really hurt Ngannou.

Last edited:
I think Tom would light up Francis. The speed and accuracy would be too much.

Nah, I always thought and said Aspinall was the only man that could possibly beat Francis, I still think it today. He's damn sure more well rounded. I'm pretty sure he's be excited to fight Francis too.

It's a "who lands first" fight similar to the Pavlovich fight. Either man could win. Aspinall didn't seem desperate to get a takedown vs Pavlovich which is a little worrying vs Ngannou. Can see it go either way

Aspinall falls just like Sergei

Stand and keep going? You mean grab and hold onto him and land punches from the clench and gnp, nope lol, stipe could survive a green Francis, sergie can't survive current Francis, no one can Francis is the true king of heavyweight.

A green Francis?? You mean after fighting 5 years, 6 UFC fights and wins over very established HWs like Arlovksi and Overeem. Francis was not Green, he just got beaten by a better fighter.

And Aspinal would light Francis up.

A green Francis?? You mean after fighting 5 years, 6 UFC fights and wins over very established HWs like Arlovksi and Overeem. Francis was not Green, he just got beaten by a better fighter.

Arlovski and overeem were old vets on the backend of their careers. Francis had never competed at the championship level up till that point. He was green as far as that experience goes. A lot of young fighters have hiccups early in their career and during their progression that helps them become better fighter. Francis was absolutely green to that championship level when he fought Stipe. He learned how to better conserve his usage and energy plus improved his wrestling and gameplan. I get you love stipe and want to legitimize his first win but the fact was francis was green at that point and gassed himself. He said he learned more from that fight than he did all his fights in his career.

Arlovski and overeem were old vets on the backend of their careers. Francis had never competed at the championship level up till that point. He was green as far as that experience goes. A lot of young fighters have hiccups early in their career and during their progression that helps them become better fighter. Francis was absolutely green to that championship level when he fought Stipe. He learned how to better conserve his usage and energy plus improved his wrestling and gameplan. I get you love stipe and want to legitimize his first win but the fact was francis was green at that point and gassed himself. He said he learned more from that fight than he did all his fights in his career.

He got better after the Stipe fight, but he was not green by any means, he was an elite fighter at that point. He also beat Blaydes prior his first title shot. Overeem was at a high point in his career as well, not on the back end. He was on his most successful run in the UFC leading up to the Francis fight.

like i said Ngannou has the most people coping for him of any fighter i've ever seen.

just admit the guy has legitimate, fair losses. Pavlovich has fair losses. Miocic has fair losses. Aspinal has fair losses because he is the one who injured himself in that fight with Blaydes. Thiago Santos lost fair and square to Jon Jones; it wasn't Jons fault that Thiago injured himself. so on so forth. stop making excuses for fighters sherdog

Back