• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aspinall might be the best athletic specimen we've ever seen in HW

Brock wasn't athletic, wtf you talking about? Unless peds = athleticism and then Brock was the GOAT.

Lots of guys took PEDs. Brock was a national champion wrestler who could do a gainer at 275 pounds and who wandered into MMA and beat guys like Mir, Randy and Carwin. He’s clearly an elite athlete by any definition of the word.

Aspinall is really good but this is still HW. He was a whisker away from getting dropped by Pav. I like his chances against Jones and Gane but I’m not expecting a long title reign.

You think speed and agility are the same thing? Oh so you are an actual certified moron. Amazing. I guess I won’t waste my time trying to talk sense into you then. Carry on then…
LOL the irony. Go look up the definition of the word agility. Actually scratch that I'll look it up for you and post it so everyone can see the irony. Good I'm glad you won't waste time talking sense into me cause you wouldn't be able to anyway. You have no sense and I'd lose braincells with you trying

agility-3-320.jpg

LOL the irony. Go look up the definition of the word agility. Actually scratch that I'll look it up for you and post it so everyone can see the irony. Good I'm glad you won't waste time talking sense into me cause you wouldn't be able to anyway. You have no sense and I'd lose braincells with you trying

agility-3-320.jpg

You are literally retarded sir…

upload_2023-11-12_22-7-1.jpeg

Stfu lol

https://speedmechanics.ca/whats-the-difference-between-agility-and-speed/
^another more detailed article but it might be a bit advanced for you

So anyway, yeah Aspinall is good. I'd love to see him fight Jones but I don't see Aspinall beating the GOAT even though I'd be happy for him if he did.

He's definitely an athlete but Francis exists.

You might be right but remember people also said this about Gane.

Alright I'm wrong, I'll admit that. Still there's no need to be an asshole when correcting someone on something. I'm sure you feel real tough talking shit behind your keyboard in your safe space that you wouldn't say in person.

Maybe I was being an asshole, but to be fair let’s not act like I had no reason to. You can’t expect to keep doubling down and talking to folks like they’re stupid when you are that wrong and not get roasted.

Water is wet, and Brock Lesnar is a freak of nature athlete. It’s a fact.

Nothing personal, respect for admitting you were wrong.

I remember when Cayenne was the baddest man on the planet

I thought Mitrione moved really well for someone his size as well. Very light on his feet and had great reaction time…

If only he got into MMA when he was a bit younger.
He had a small window of success. He should have been better.

Indeed, the most insane physical abilities we've ever seen in the whole universe, hence why this happened :

_126027236_gettyimages-1410523524.jpg

Too bad he hadn't activated his power rangers knees yet.
Blaydes reaching out to the just bleed gods.
You know what they told him? Don't worry, you're going to fight a man named Pavlovich.

Anddddd here comes the hype. If he got KO'd, he'd be a candidate for biggest hype train derailed of the year.

Brock Lesnar was a national champion wrestler, won the UFC HW title, and made it to the last cut on the Minnesota Vikings despite not playing college football which is unthinkable.

He is a WAY better athlete than Aspinall and it's not even close
Ehhh. I mean rating athleticism is hard. LeBron James is athletic but I bet he can't fight. Jon Jones can't dunk a basketball but Gane can.
Yea, Brock was an athlete. But not very athletic in terms of cardio, striking and head movement--all areas Tom Aspinall easily surpasses him.

I'm a Jones fan since he made Bader looks a amateur, It's the first time I think someone can beat Jones since Gustafsson Prime.

He's certainly got a chance, talented guy for sure

Back