Media El Cucuy IS REBORN. - UPDATE !! (Goggins)

I suck at both and i can not explain why, but combat sports and triathlons are almost the opposite, even regarding the pain u feel.

Isn't he a cardio guy? Tony's cardio was never a problem. I don't know what Tony could even do to start winning again, he would have to completely change his style. It's too late for that and he doesn't have the temperament to do that anyway

His conditioning, heart was never an issue.

I heard somewhere he's on meds. He needs to go off, train hard and train smart, lot's of technique. that's what he needs.

but,, who TF I am to say. whatever.

His conditioning, heart was never an issue.

I heard somewhere he's on meds. He needs to go off, train hard and train smart, lot's of technique. that's what he needs.

but,, who TF I am to say. whatever.

So your suggestion for a guy that's been in a recent hit and run and terrorized his wife when he had delusions of people living in his walls is to get off of his medication lol

They say the only thing that’s good for a narcissist who trains too hard for his own good is getting coached by a second narcissist who trains too hard for his own good
Spoken like a man who has never trained hard enough. What’s it feel like to criticize great men from the safety of your jerk off station?

If i was tony i would try to get some roids and outsmart usada rather than this bullshit

He went through all that “hell” just to crumble against Paddy The Fatty Laddy.

Goggins says Tony is reborn, so he must be a better fighter now yeah

This kinda feels like another Fabia/Diego thing, although Goggins isn't quite as culty as Fabia was, the training isn't exactly any more applicable to mma.

Tony was always absurdly mentally tough. That's not the issue.

What's that old boxing saying, can no longer pull the trigger?

The dude is definitely a tough man, physically and mentally, but his fighting style, mixed with wear and tear is not good for a man his age

He's been in too many brutal fights and his shot at this point

Definitely do not doubt his mentality, but he just can't do it like he used to

Someone like Anthony Joshua in boxing is different. I think his decline is 100% mental

He needs to stop taking meds if he wants to be even slightly back. Wouldn't be adviceable for his mental health though.

Cool. I just think he needs to fight other vets, he doesn't have the speed to compete in these lighter weight classes. If he was bigger he could get away with being a tough SOB who has good cardio, but at 155 you need to be fast. Tony looks like he's fighting underwater compared to his opponents.

What's that old boxing saying, can no longer pull the trigger?

The dude is definitely a tough man, physically and mentally, but his fighting style, mixed with wear and tear is not good for a man his age

He's been in too many brutal fights and his shot at this point

Definitely do not doubt his mentality, but he just can't do it like he used to

Someone like Anthony Joshua in boxing is different. I think his decline is 100% mental
Agreed
I rewatched highlights of Gaethje vs Ferguson, he took some huge bombs in that fight and has never been the same since. I worry for his safety

Back