• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television Which TV wife would be your perfect real life wife?

Norma Arnold from the Wonder Years. Great wife and great mother. Pretty in a quiet, dignified way.

June Cleaver or almost any other 1950s housewife would be fine as well.

Norma was part of the last marriable crop

VjgDB8T.png
The rear naked choke nice
<{cuts}>

Never watched it much before but I just watched a couple episodes of King of Queens. Carrie Heffernan is really hot, but yet does not seem unattainable. And it struck me that she would be about exactly what I would want. She is hot, a smart ass, loves sex, smart, etc. About all i would ask for. So who would be your ideal fictional wife t have in real life?

View attachment 1011445

This is a good choice. She is that good mix of hot af with just enough bossy/aggressiveness that works in bed.

I also like the wife from Ms. Belvader

Norma Arnold from the Wonder Years. Great wife and great mother. Pretty in a quiet, dignified way.

June Cleaver or almost any other 1950s housewife would be fine as well.

I dont think WASP housewife started swallowing until at least the late 60s so be careful with that approach bro.

The Hottest craziest one that would hide my body

i like blondes, so i'm going to say joanna kerns from growing pains.

I dont think WASP housewife started swallowing until at least the late 60s so be careful with that approach bro.
I don’t know what WASP stands for here, but girls have been swallowing for a lot longer than you think. Anyway, it’s not a deal breaker for me.

Back