Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

I like the new design and like emoji’s. Feels cleaner. Most definitely gives off a more updated and futuristic vibe.

You gotta like flow with the go, brah.

Was then intention of this to make the website look like something from 1995 on mobile?
People keep calling it "modern" but all I can think of are the old like self-built Hotmail sites from the 90s lol

It's mostly mobile that's bad, the tablet look, which I'm assuming is also the PC look is better, i'll give em that.

Last edited:
as the last forum i even go to i am dissapointed. most def dissapointed

Agreed.

This is absolute ass. Like rakishi ass, not Vida Guerra ass.

These emoticons are ugly af.

Site navigation is horrifying.

It's time to ROLLBACK.

This update may have finally removed this site from my life. RIP

Last edited:
Forums are dying as it is. Redesigns are a terrible idea unless its a major social media site. Most people here are older and stuck in their ways. The focus should be on improving the site for the people here, not adding bullshit features from Facebook.

I'm not sure if this was a redesign for redesign purposes. I think they may have had some internal problems running the forum and simply needed to update it to the new version of whateverthefuck and this is just how that new version happens to look like.

People keep calling it "modern" but all I can think of are the old like self-built Hotmail sites from the 90s lol

It's mostly mobile that's bad, the tablet look, which I'm assuming is also the PC look is better, i'm give em that.
But who uses a tablet or PC for this place.

Toilet bowl time and talking shit while at the sportsbar is it, or maybe in between runs snowboarding, or on lunchbreak.

I gotta step away before I vomit on my phone.... won't look much worse than these goofy likes

We had the same reaction when OG Sherdog upgraded and members had to create themes that were significantly better than the default.

Forums are dying as it is. Redesigns are a terrible idea unless its a major social media site. Most people here are older and stuck in their ways. The focus should be on improving the site for the people here, not adding bullshit features from Facebook.

Bingo

Looks wonderful and it reflects the competency of the staff and the Xenforo engineers who worked hard to make this fantastic UI happen

86fweu.jpg

Says black belt but still showing up brown..

Must be one of them fake black belts Alan Do Nascimento was talking about.

The new like/emoji thingies is definitely something I have an opinion about.

Where do you change the amount of posts per page? I really hope they didn't get rid of that for more shit I won't use.

My favorite part about the forum “update” is you only get about 20 posts per page and you have to scroll all the way down to switch pages. Giving likes and posting images takes more clicks too.

Making things take longer to navigate and harder read is exactly what we all wanted.

And why instead of a belt does it say @silver? The forum was down for 5 days and this Is what we get? Lol. Amateur shit.

Back