• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television Which TV wife would be your perfect real life wife?

She's up there too but Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie" probably takes this. Total smokeshow and her outfit made 10 yo ChickenBrother feel something funny in his pants.

View attachment 1011518
Jeannie is my first tv love, I was coming here to post her
There have many others since, but she will always have a special place.
I recently worked a comic con where Jeannie was a guest, she still travels and meets her fans. Pretty cool I think. Shes like 90!

VjgDB8T.png
Nah, Frasier would be a shit wife, nagging you about leaving the toilet seat up all the time.

Jill from Home Improvement probably had the combination of looks, intelligence, personality, and trustworthiness.

I don’t know what WASP stands for here, but girls have been swallowing for a lot longer than you think. Anyway, it’s not a deal breaker for me.
WASP. Means white Anglo Saxon protestant I'm pretty sure. Western white women essentially.

And I agree. I'd rather they not swallow than have a nation of whores with only fans but I'm married so I also don't give a fuck any more.

1.) MILF from Everybody Loves Raymond
2.) Sofia Vergara from Modern Family
3.) Jamie Gertz from Still Standing
Still Standing was my choice. Loved her. Not only was she hot as hell but she was the opposite of the typical sitcom mom. She wasn't the moral compass always rolling her eyes at the fat slob dad. She was often just as clueless as he was and got into just as many hijinks. Felt like they both had no idea what they were doing raising kids but they were in it together

jg1.gif

I dont think WASP housewife started swallowing until at least the late 60s so be careful with that approach bro.

Catholic girls been swallowing since Catholic girls were invented.

But, WASPs, yeah...

Never watched it much before but I just watched a couple episodes of King of Queens. Carrie Heffernan is really hot, but yet does not seem unattainable. And it struck me that she would be about exactly what I would want. She is hot, a smart ass, loves sex, smart, etc. About all i would ask for. So who would be your ideal fictional wife t have in real life?

View attachment 1011445

That’s mine, hot as fuck

Back