Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

86fweu.jpg

Says black belt but still showing up brown..

can't get promoted if you don't post in a GI

It's like we're back 50 yrs ago. This i atrocious. I really don't get how anyone could have approved this. Pick some low budget web designer and he would do sth better in 5min for free...

loads faster for me and doesn't have annoying ads that pop up from scrolling.

I like it

TOO MANY ADS

They only did it to jam more ads in the middle of threads instead of just banner ads and ads at the bottom of the page.

The ads suck and why is the username block bigger than the post? Terrible
How is it 2023 and there are still people who don't use an adblocker?

why my belt go away?

and I can't change the number of posts per page anymore? is there seriously a concern about bandwidth in loading more than 20 fucking posts per page? I agree, it's like we've gone back to the early 2000's.

It looks like the thread list has been fixed with the huge padding on the right but now there's no padding on the left and the text runs almost to the edge of the screen. And the body of the post needs to stand out more than most other elements.

Font is too damn small. Is there a setting to enlarge it?

when scrolling on my phone there isn't a way to go to the next page without going to the bottom of the page

Now that everything is a bit more streamlined and fits across the width of my screen, I'm feeling good about the upgrade. Wish they'd get my girl's hips swaying, though.

I run the page at 150% zoom, that makes it fit nicely for my screen. Now the actual posts are taking up the majority of the width as they should.

what are people complaining about? the only difference i see is the ability to rate a comment with emoticons.
There are issues that I assume they will work on too. Belts not showing properly, GIF AVs not showing.

Not a big fan and disorienting that they moved the Fight Discussion/UFC links to go back farther up (it use to be right below the page numbers)

I dont like the mobile look.
They need to move the stats. Im scrolling through 10 lines to read 2.

It has been stated that it is necessary. And no doubt a hellish task. I guess we could maybe just take the attitude that at least we can still post, and appreciate that it is an on going process?

Ah you mean like I did in my very next post?

Back