GIF Avatars are now working (Upgrade Update)

all the other things that the majority voiced out.
I don't suppose there is a running list of these items that us regular folks could look over is there?

IMO it seems like whatever happened yesterday was several steps back for some of the features.

I recently lost all my pictures saved on my PC including all my Sherdog AVs throughout the years and it's a bit crushing.

I kinda relate to this. Same here bud. Old laptop died in early January, lost a lot of old AVs and SD memento. It's all good though in hindsight, it got me a fresh start.

Hey Six. Nice to see your GIF av back... with a Santa hat? Already? Nice.

After seeing an animated for so long, it really looked off to me to see it static. I'm glad these things are getting worked out.

I take a great honor in potentially being the first holiday AV this year! ?1?:p:cool:

I don't suppose there is a running list of these items that us regular folks could look over is there?

IMO it seems like whatever happened yesterday was several steps back for some of the features.

There is a long list of suggestions, bugs to be fixed, things that would like to be reverted back etc. that the staff and admins have already addressed. It's in the hands of the tech and have been working on it daily.

We let multiple and redundant reaction threads ride in the heavies for more than a week so we can determine the issues that are frequently mentioned/being mentioned and they're not being ignored. Just in the waiting line of the other top priorities.

As of the Monday upgrade, the ads for plats are now removed (one of the most mentioned issues), the email notification if someone sends you a PM while you're away is fixed, GIF avatars are back, search function in threads (yes you can now filter user's posts in threads) is fixed. I don't think we're stepping back. If anything, we're taking 2 steps forward and maybe 1 step backwards. But in time we'll get there.

Not sure why my posted GIFS get deleted after like 2 minutes :p

There's a bug that images upload on hosting sites doesn't appear in the threads. But it has been addressed and they'll get fixed. The files/links are not lost.

Not sure about anyone else but I can't seem to be able to post gifs.

<{Joewithit}>

It'll probably get fixed at some point.

Reactions: Gio
Not sure about anyone else but I can't seem to be able to post gifs.

<{Joewithit}>

It'll probably get fixed at some point.

It's just a bug bud. Yep, it should be fixed in time before @KazDibiase does what he does best on fight nights ;)

There's a bug that images upload on hosting sites doesn't appear in the threads. But it has been addressed and they'll get fixed. The files/links are not lost.

Back