Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2023 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

Welcome to Sherdog's Annual Santa Hat AV Thread
Want a Santa hat AV? this is the place for you!

How to get your Santa Hat AV you ask?
  • 1 Post your request and @ tag the Avatar Elite Crew (important!) so we see your request.
  • 2 That's it ;)

Brought to you by the 'Avatar Elite Crew': @Arqueto, @SenorFranko, @Doughie99, @MrPsychoticKane, @Reach4theSky

If you would like a BWR forever sweater, make sure to ask for one in your request.

If your avatar can't take a hat, request some animated snowfall, Xmas lights, or otherwise make it Christmassy. If your request hasn't been filled and you see others that have been made after your request,please @ tag us again.

We won't get notified if you don't tag us :)

.gif requests may take some time, so be patient.

Please may I have an avatar with a Santa hat and a cozy Christmas scene or winter wonderland instead of this lake of fire. Please and thank you, and happy holidays to all, Sherbros.

@Arqueto, @SenorFranko, @Doughie99, @MrPsychoticKane, @Reach4theSky

Merry Christmas everyone!
@Arqueto , @SenorFranko , @Doughie99 , @MrPsychoticKane , @Reach4theSky

Can someone photoshop Jon Jones onto Santa, giving gifts to children?

It can be any photo of Jones, or any photo of Santa giving presents, below are just example templates. Much appreciated guys, great work as always
1701501747087.png

1701501678173.png

1701501517354.png
1701501539620.png

Or maybe photo shop a santa hat onto a photo of Jones giving donations to people, that might be easier
1701502215364.png

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!
@Arqueto , @SenorFranko , @Doughie99 , @MrPsychoticKane , @Reach4theSky

Can someone photoshop Jon Jones onto Santa, giving gifts to children?

It can be any photo of Jones, or any photo of Santa giving presents, below are just example templates. Much appreciated guys, great work as always
View attachment 1014168

View attachment 1014167

View attachment 1014165
View attachment 1014166

Or maybe photo shop a santa hat onto a photo of Jones giving donations to people, that might be easier
View attachment 1014170

Here you go bruddah. Are these alright? If not let me know and I'll do something else.

Back