Multiplatform (]***Official GTA6 Thread***[)

Probably, the PC release for 5 ended up being "delayed" by nearly 2 years, looks better as a new release if its close to their Financial year ending / starting once the initial release for consoles has died down
Yeah, they were smart about their release dates. It came near the end of the PS3/360 life cycle, then got a big upgrade for the next gen, and even better with PC.

Sounds like they'll do the same here. They spent so much on this game, they'll milk every dollar they can.

They somehow made the South Central L.A. of San Andreas and V and even the Saints gang from the original four SR games look classy and nuanced in comparison. Man there's trash of all colors for the characters in this game, the barrio, ghetto, and trailer parks united like never before.
I just hope the controls for shooting are overhauled in a good way.
Oh yeah, I felt like I needed a shower after that trailer. Florida is the perfect GTA setting. It's so delightfully trashy in all aspects and I love it. Can't wait.

2025? Not a gameplay video and not looking that much better than ps4 power.

I'll be patient

Looks wild, at least this will give me time to finally beat GTAV.

Also, was that Troy Baker as the male protagonist?

I had a “meh” reaction. Waiting for official gameplay, of course. But the story might be lame (I don’t care about online).

Probably in the minority here, but I disliked character switching, even if
It added many hours to the gameplay. In general, had fun with the current GTA, though, and it’s the primary reason I bought a PS4; it just didn’t have the playback like San Andreas, or the charm of 2 through Vice. Six could finally be what breaks the series for me, mostly because I’m not interested in rehash, and would like some depth outside the usual GTA-stuff besides some basic choices (I mean, did anyone actually kill Trevor?).

Looks ghetto AF.

I'm on PC and will never purchase a console again in my life, so I won't be touching this anytime soon.

I just started playing RDR2 now so no problem waiting.

Looks wild, at least this will give me time to finally beat GTAV.

Also, was that Troy Baker as the male protagonist?
I thought that when I first watched it, does sound a lot like him

Well I’m sure you can murder them
GTA 6 is gonna make back it's production cost in a day and then every other fucking developer is gonna stick twerking in it. And well...that didn't really work out well for She Hulk.

6s73mv.gif

People are making way too big a deal of the 2025 date. Think about it… in 3 weeks time we can way this game is coming out next year and it’s not like there’s a shortage of good games to play

GTA 6 is gonna make back it's production cost in a day and then every other fucking developer is gonna stick twerking in it. And well...that didn't really work out well for She Hulk.

6s73mv.gif
It’s a game where you can mass murder civilians at will. Why are you so fixated on twerking of all things? Sure it’s trashy but nowhere near as bad as other stuff in the game.

Guess I'm waiting until 2027 since I'm on PC. Looks promising, but haven't liked a GTA since San Andreas. Hopefully we get another Red Dead after this.

Back