Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

Is anyone rooting for Colby Covington at all to win?

• Total voters
Neutral on Edwards. He is ok, can't relate though, kinda boring, low output, 1 ko in many years.

Colby is a dick and not sane.
We had a break of Colby for 1,5 years, which is about right.
I would enjoy some chaos and people getting mad, as long as he loses his belt in his next fight in exactly 3months.

So I never thaught I would say that, slightly rooting for Colby, just to see you guys mad.

The talk afterwards will be unbearable and a lot of white frat house wannabees will be on sherdog again. Acting like they have been fans all along

If Edwards is fighting this like usual, he has problems the longer the fight goes.
Colby doesn't give many fucks, throws a lot and pressures.
Both are southpaws, which makes Leons left kick less effective

If Colby happens to be the better man that night and wows us while doing it, than so beat it. I have no problem with that. I just want to see the WW belt on the line and a scrap that has us on our feet screaming. Whoever wins, they better damn well start fighting more often.

If Covington wins he'll take a long ass break in between and cherry pick easy fights at WW, if Edwards wins he'll demand a shot at the MW title and again would be inactive as the UFC declines him, not a fan of this diva era

I am yeah. Would be hilarious on multiple levels. Especially if Belal gets the shot afterwards, wins the belt and refuses to give Edwards a match

Maybe we can do one on Ian Garry too. Curious what his ratio is of people who want him to win or lose.
I am no longer platinum and can't make polls

Back