Media Ian Garry responds with a video

More of this drama? Jeez, Sherdog can be like a bunch of gossipy old ladies.
It's fantastic. The only friends i have contact with right now that are into MMA only wants to discuss technique and shit

Sherdog has always been about every side of fighting. It's fight week son.

Also, most of your posts are goofy and whiny so congrats on dissing yourself i guess.

i like how he/they always ignore the cuck accusations. he's hated because of "everything else."

Ain't clicking or listening to that. Don't give a shit about all the media twating. Looking forward to the fight tho!

<{JustBleed}>
You should absolutely watch it, Sherbro. It's very well made and hilarious. It isnt him talking it's some british guy narrating a well-edited summary and hype video. A couple minutes long but definitely worth a watch. I promise it will make watching the fight even better.

Getting internet eyes... dude is about to be McGregor / O'Malley fast tracked...
He can't really be fast tracked IMO. He's already 6-0 in the UFC about to be 7-0. Any fight he gets from now on is right on time. He should get a title eliminator or even a title shot next.

i like how he/they always ignore the cuck accusations. he's hated because of "everything else."
They have already denied it. Why should they have to entertain it any more? The guy has a fight to win and they have a family to feed.

Back