Media Draymond Green lands spinning attack in NBA game: A-Level athlete with MMA potential?

I'm just stating facts. Why do we have so many former colllege football players and we don't see former basketball players anywhere? We have a lot from football and nothing from basketball. That's just how it is.

You think all the former collegue basketball players decided to collectively never try out MMA and that's why we only see former football players? Come on, dude. Maybe, it's not as easy as "just start training MMA", maybe there's something else going on that you are not seeing...

Because being the hight of a basket ball players is rare. Most go to play oversees , college, NBA, basketball clubs. Way more opportunities then football players.

I guess if all his opponents will look the other way while he attacks them, then he might be ok at mma.

Green’s neck choke on Gobert last month was a lot more impressive. Wish KAT put Green in a neck choke instead of just trying to pull him off Gobert! Ha!

hell no.
Draymond is a bitch ass emotional (you know what word i wanna use) who has no control over his emotions and likes to sneak attack people. He's too much of a bitch to run a fade.

not even an a level athlete by nba standards.

I'm not saying that soccer players are whimpier than basketball players, but soccer player flops are in general more dramatic and with even less contact. Not because they're bigger pansies, it's because of the further distance to the referees. They have to make grander gestures like throwing themselves into the air and rolling on the ground in pain because refs can't see more subtle flops.

So at least by looks, soccer player look like bigger pansies than basketball players.

lol Blue #6 was totally fake with no actual contact whatsoever!

Updated main post with Joe Rogan reaction <Eek2.0>

Any dude from the hood would be a ufc champ easy

I giggle everytime I see Draymond Green

Last night Draymond Green landed an impressive spinning attack in an NBA game. The month before he showed off a sneaky choke attack that impressed the basketball world.

How far could Draymond go in MMA? Could he challenge for a LHW / HW title with 6-12 months of training? <Eek2.0>

Reminds me of Ben Askren against Maia. Embarrassing, to say the least.

Last night Draymond Green landed an impressive spinning attack in an NBA game. The month before he showed off a sneaky choke attack that impressed the basketball world.

How far could Draymond go in MMA? Could he challenge for a LHW / HW title with 6-12 months of training? <Eek2.0>

Since he can't control himself on the court, he'd end up like Greg Hardy.

Sucker punch in a basketball game is pure cowardice

Green is a huge d-bag on the court and needs to be slapped down hard by the league for this one.

Of course many NBA players could be great fighters if they trained full-time from an earlier age. Many pro-level athletes with the mental strength to succeed at the NBA level clearly have skills that would transfer beyond basketball.

Back