PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Lucas Almeida fight? Anyone can tell me how they think he stacks up against Fili?

dude is very hit or miss.
Yeah he is so inconsistent. Dude needs to see a sports psychologist. Last fight against Nathanial Wood he just let that one slip through his fingers by not being active in the third

Well it took me a minute to try to decide. They both had their merits on paper I guess! But that's just the first fight. You're all green check marks from now on. Hope you're doing well and I need more Smurf killer songs!
Just finished working on the next epic masterpiece (i kid, i kid). It's progressing well. I think you'll dig it.

Buday never really looked great in terms of skills though. He's strong and seemed to out cardio guys but his skills never looked very high anywhere.

Oh, for sure, it was moreso based around him using his physical attributes to overpower bottom-barrel dudes. But I also think Gaziev's surge would be enough to crush those guys, too. I'd like to see how Gaziev stacks up against someone like Parkins or Cortest-Acosta.

giphy.gif

Thanks for whipping up a gif so quickly!

I usually watch the fights muted. Well, I tried listening to Rogan for a couple minutes. Painful, just can't do it. Time to watch the event muted.
...Buday throws a worthless, wild, no stank loopy left. Rogan, "Buday just landed a good left"
...How is Rogan still a commentator?
...I wish there was an option to listen to the fights with ambient sounds and no commentating.
Rogan always sounded better when paired with Goldberg, but recently there are just better people to have there now

The weigh in staredown was spicy for this one.

Somebody is going to see grandma inside 2

Back