MMA fighters who completely disappeared

David Terrell
Came to say this. Was supposed to be the next big thing after beating lindland, got destroyed by Evan tanner. I don’t remember the fight, but apparently he came back once more and beat Scott smith funny enough

mcgregor

the last time i heard of him was when he was yelling at dustin porier with a broken ankle.

before that, an image of him tapping out to khabib's rear naked choke burned in memory.

20140204113314_francis_carmont.JPG

Never bothered to look them up or google or wiki or whatever...after seeing this thread, these guys come to mind...

Mark Hominick
Martin Kampmann
Mike Pyle
Jake Ellenberger
Brandon Thatch
Rick Story

I guess I could have done a bit of research on my own but I didn't, so there is that.

Dave Herman. One of the biggest wastes of potential in MMA. Last I heard he now lives somewhere in Europe, maybe France or Italy and is a farmer.
dave-herman-4.jpg
He would have fit in so well w this era,personality wise

Steve Cantwell was one that fell off the earth for years retired young due to injuries then re emerged later as some marijuana entrepreneur or whatever the fuck.

Lance Benoist is another guy who came in at an early age, got injuries and seems to have quietly retired.

Who cares about fighters who have been forgotten.

They "disappeared" for a reason (or various reasons), none of them having to do with quality.
Dumbest take ever. We are protectors of the old knowledge, of reverence, of history. You will be too, once the new noobs don't remember Canner anymore.

Back