Media Uncle Shael: Max vs Justin for BMF title

I like it

I thought Gaychee was waiting for the LW title?

If Gaethje has any chance here, I hope not a single person thinks its because of anything other than size advantage. Max is the better striker

Oh fuck, I hope not. The more I think about it, the more I HATE this fight.

Big fan of both guys but Max has always been very hittable and gets through it with his toughness. Justin would do bad, bad things to Max in that fight.

Remember last time Justin fought a skinny, tough dude known for his chin? Tony Ferguson... and Tony was never the same after that fight.

Also Max doesn't really check leg kicks... may god have mercy upon his legs fighting Justin.

Justin is a much bigger guy who hits like a truck and won't get tired... this is a nightmare fight for Max :(

Nah Max is gonna get hurt. He really isn't a good 155 fighter. He is tall but his arms are kinda short. He is also not a great kicker.

It could be outstanding, however I wouldn’t want to see Max suffer long term abuse because he went to war with someone way bigger than him , I’m not sure the juice is worth the squeeze on this

If Gaethje has any chance here, I hope not a single person thinks its because of anything other than size advantage. Max is the better striker

"has any chance" Lol Gaethje will be a big betting favorite in this fight, he won't respect Max's power.

If this fight happens it will feel like Bobby Green vs Drew Dober, Green styled on him with his slick striking for a little bit... until he got cracked good once.

Wait, you like Max's balls?

Max walking around

Al41.gif

Definitely lol

Holloway is great but he just doesnt seem built for LW, probably if he takes the time to do it right, but still, its Gaethje we talking about here, its no easy fight for anyone.

Max getting his chin cracked if Gaethje lands. Otherwise I can see Max using his speed very well here.

I'd love to see that fight, its a great style matchup, it would be entertaining. Very difficult fight for Holloway, but would still be a lot of fun I reckon

If that fight happens then it pretty much confirms Olivera Islam rematch

As a big fan of both guys I don't want to see this Justin is too big. After what Emmett did to Mitchell they should book Max Vs Emmett at 300 it'll still be hype as fuck especially after that KO and makes some sense ranking wise.

I want to see Justin fight Islam before fighting anyone else.
Max needs to fight similar weight fighters, I don't see him over coming too many elite lightweights.

Max lost in his prime against Dustin, and Justin is better than Dustin. I really don't like maxs chances he's going to get kicked to fucking oblivion. Legs are gonna be done by round 2

Max-Dustin was more of a draw than people remember. Also, Max was full gun ready to fight Khabib on a treadmill
It is what it is

IMG_2304.jpeg

Back