3. Jon Jones - 26
4. Shara Magomedov - 25
5. Ariane Carnelossi- 23
6. Magomed Ankalaev - 22
7. Jessica Andrade - 21
8. Marlon Vera - 21
9. Kamaru Usman - 20
10. Clay Guida - 20

I guess promoting Secret Juice all over your social media will get you a few extra visits from USADA.

sauce:

Last edited:
Charles Johnson?
who-da-fook-conor-mcgregor.gif

you gotta wonder how some of these guys find themselves on this list. Does USADA know something based on past tests and are trying to catch them? Vera and Clay Guida just seem so random to me lol.

Jones being clean still angers many people, if you stop expecting him to fail drug test your lives will be lot brighter

I wonder if there is any rhyme or reason for this besides subjective "this guy seems to be big/strong for the weight class"

If this chick passed all those tests then I guess what really is the point of USADA?

Attachments

• 1703695674579.png
    1703695674579.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 26
If this chick passed all those tests then I guess what really is the point of USADA?
Meanwhile switching to different drug testing has everyone thinking the sky is falling and roids are legal again

I see Jones still under the microscope yet still getting a pass

I haven't checked lately, but is cocaine still on the list of banned drugs?
It would totally explain everything if they don't test for it out of competition.

LOL. Didn't know who she was, Google image searched for her and immediately was like: "oh, ok, that makes sense..."

I mean Paulo Costa has been tested way more than that, how about the amount of pregnancy tests after Izzy knocked him up inside the Octagon? Swear dude has been on menopause ever since and pulls out of fights just like his dad should have pulled out so we don't end up with some juiced up favela rat in the UFC.

Jones being clean still angers many people, if you stop expecting him to fail drug test your lives will be lot brighter
He's not "clean", they give him a pass for pulsing and no longer report on it. He popped for 3 separate PEDs, as much as any of the other cheaters.

Back