Crime Two teenage girls visiting New York stabbed by man saying he wants all White people dead

<23>

Because most of us are just fine with locking up male criminals. There is no nationwide movement collecting billions of dollars to "protest" locking up male criminals, or suggesting they're only locked up because they're men. I don't want a jailbreak of violent criminals just because they have penises.
You're expecting Queen B to be consistent?

He's been charged with a hate crime because of the things he said during the attack, and that's the correct charge. But this thread is more about personal political gripes, nothing more. Its using these victims to perpetuate a narrative.
oh, my bad. didn't think he would be since they don't like to call crimes that go that way hate crimes

Grand Central will always have various street creatures lurking about; it's a given.

That said, the left definitely put this anti-white sentiment in the heads of the populace, which was obviously never a good idea - but racists gonna racist.

The mentally ill will latch on to the particular programming that suits them. This guy found his match in the media promoted demonization of whites.

Degradation aside, it's fascinating to watch this entire social programming game unfold in real time.

Tag them if you're going to talk about them.
@Sinister @Loiosh

Nah, fuck these people and fuck this topic.

I'm tired of resident members of the KKK amplifying events like this and downplaying or excusing white crimes.

Progressives have no problem identifying events like this as despicable, inexcusable hate crimes, but it's a one-way street and the alt right doesn't do the same when the criminal is white. Then it's just isolated mental illness.

What’s going on lately? Been seeing horrible stuff going on in Europe too. Muslim immigrants attacking whites and bragging about how they breed quick and will outnumber them soon. Sick stuff, media needs to hold these people accountable just as if it were a white person doing it to a black

I'm tired of resident members of the KKK amplifying events like this and downplaying or excusing white crimes.

Progressives have no problem identifying events like this as despicable, inexcusable hate crimes, but it's a one-way street and the alt right doesn't do the same when the criminal is white. Then it's just isolated mental illness.

Who are you kidding? Progressives are the ones making excuses.

When a mob of Backs beats a White person to death, that first thing that you clowns say is "I wonder what the white person said to them?"

Like that is an excuse to murder someone.

LOL. you are the king of selective outrage, dishonesty and racism.

thankfully most see through your act, and it's hilarious how you mention "Red lining" but get simple facts about it wrong.

btw, it's almost 1pm. time for your daily jack off to George Floyd ritual.

Who are you kidding? Progressives are the ones making excuses.

When a mob of Backs beats a White person to death, that first thing that you clowns say is "I wonder what the white person said to them?"

Like that is an excuse to murder someone.

exactly...same when the victim is Asian.

guess how many progressives here started a thread about Eina Kwon?

guess how many even know who she is? 0.0.

oh, my bad. didn't think he would be since they don't like to call crimes that go that way hate crimes

Okay, well glad that perspective is contradicted for you.

What are Liberal criminal coddlers so butt-hurt when these topics come up? Why do they want to pretend like this isn't happening? And not only happening, but happening way more frequently than it is the other way around.

because they are racist POSs and have a simple narrative that they cling to.

Again, look at @Sinister's posts in the Vegas Bicycle thread, or that doctor that was killed randomly in LA.

it's amazing just how much he tries to deflect from it.

"duuuur, we need better bike lanes..."

fucking LOL

LOL. you are the king of selective outrage, dishonesty and racism.

thankfully most see through your act, and it's hilarious how you mention "Red lining" but get simple facts about it wrong.

btw, it's almost 1pm. time for your daily jack off to George Floyd ritual.
"White supremacy is the biggest issue period facing America today."

<{hughesimpress}>

eKaaZ4r.jpeg

That's some bullshit there bud. You're seeing what you want to see if you are being honest.

Okay, well glad that perspective is contradicted for you.
you act like that is not a common thing. but you also think a random judge in a random part of the country can just announce someone is an insurrectionist without a trial or due process and have it be true, so not surprising

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back