Media Sean Strickland is in amazing shape prior to the DDP fight

Who ya got?

• Total voters
I think its a bad style match up but maybe not...this one is hard to see playing out.
It's the one those styles that might be the toughest matchup for Sean. I was hoping for Khamzat to get in there and get finished.

Last edited:
UFC 297 looks pretty weak on paper. There is like 2 fights I actually want to see.

besides the Whittaker fight, Du Plessis has always looked pretty meh, he has shown good heart, durability, and that he’s a finisher but he has also shown that he can gas early and that he is very hittable…

Even before seeing his performance against Adesanya, I would have picked Strickland to beat Du Plessis via decision.

besides the Whittaker fight, Du Plessis has always looked pretty meh, he has shown good heart, durability, and that he’s a finisher but he has also shown that he can gas early and that he is very hittable…

Even before seeing his performance against Adesanya, I would have picked Strickland to beat Du Plessis via decision.
The only thing is is that DDP has power, fingers crossed he doesn't connect flush.

I thought he looked jacked against Israel too. Maybe it's his skin tone, the hair, and a bit of fat, but I think maybe if he had darker skin and a bit less fat he would look pretty big, definitely not a welterweight

It's the one those styles that might be the toughest matchup for Sean. I was hoping for Khamzat to get in there and get finished.

The fact that people here are voting for Strickland like that, shows the madness. Dricus is no joke. Dricus is not Adesanya who will be easily on the back foot. Dricus is a highly accomplished grappler, wrestler, Judoka and BJJ martial artist. He uses any trick to gain the upper hand in a fight. We already have seen Strickland was getting taken down at will by Abus even with a leg trip. I had posted Dricus' BJJ competition video where he runs through the entire Gracie Barra BJJ team. Dricus is a powerhouse. Weighs about 215 lbs by his own admission on fight night and very strong. If he is able to take down Strickland at will, he will be mauled for 5 rounds.

Considering Strickland is a bully and harasses weaker people on the road, I think a beatdown will be something good to control his ego. The guy is on video harassing a poor old woman on the road throwing the F bombs on her and she keeps repeating 'you are so rude' while he is dropping massive F bombs on her. He admits he has so much hate that it is very difficult for him to control hate. He is even videotaping himself calling other people out to fight on the road. It is also apparent in his constant homophobic attacks on Dricus. The old lady might have cut her off or something, but nothing makes it OK to have that type of a bullying behavior. Dricus has so much more class and poise. It is not even funny.

Last edited:

Whittaker - TKO r2
Brunson - TKO r2
Till - Sub r3
Tavares - UD r3
Giles - KO r2
Perez - KO r2

Won't someone, anyone help Driccus from gassing out?

Back