Fury's 2 biggest wins since the pitter patter win against a 40yo Wlad have aged horribly, his farce is almost over

Fury and Wilder stalled the division not just with themselves in the ring but overall. There’s been no real proof they were better then Joshua , zero in fact . Defeating Wilder multiple times doesn’t really say anything about any Joshua fight ,what if he fought Joshua 3 times ? What if Wilder faced Ruiz / Parker / Usyk in that time frame ?

The answer is easy no matter what the top 2 guys perception would be Joshua and Fury if they hogged 3 years anyway fighting each other , that’s basically what Wilder did anyway which was attach himself to Fury that’s why he declined multiple Hearn DAZN offers .

Furys first real test since Klitschko wasn’t Wilder or Ngannou those guys just expose how he’s overatted …it’s now Usyk . Wallin isn’t helping his case either no matter how you look at it and he helped trained Parker fir Wilder so that’s like a cheat sheet not that it takes a genius to figure it out but he was also sparring Parker .

Before I make any judgement I'm going to have to investigate Parker for egg weights and loose gloves.

Fury and Wilder stalled the division not just with themselves in the ring but overall. There’s been no real proof they were better then Joshua , zero in fact . Defeating Wilder multiple times doesn’t really say anything about any Joshua fight ,what if he fought Joshua 3 times ? What if Wilder faced Ruiz / Parker / Usyk in that time frame ?

The answer is easy no matter what the top 2 guys perception would be Joshua and Fury if they hogged 3 years anyway fighting each other , that’s basically what Wilder did anyway which was attach himself to Fury that’s why he declined multiple Hearn DAZN offers .

Furys first real test since Klitschko wasn’t Wilder or Ngannou those guys just expose how he’s overatted …it’s now Usyk . Wallin isn’t helping his case either no matter how you look at it and he helped trained Parker fir Wilder so that’s like a cheat sheet not that it takes a genius to figure it out but he was also sparring Parker .

I think what's most concering about this is if Fury stayed retired after the Whyte fight history would have remembered Fury as the best HW of this era and all of this would have been seen as haterade.

It wasn't that great just new with interesting match ups not named wlad or vitali. Every single fighter is just hanging on for dear life as long as possible. They all have big weaknesses. Its not even competetive because they dont study or learn from each othet so it just roles around until the next guy has am edge. It all reeked the moment fury started gloating about wlad getting beat by a fat man. Guy wanted to trash 2 eras in one now he's working on a third.

It wasn't that great just new with interesting match ups not named wlad or vitali. Every single fighter is just hanging on for dear life as long as possible. They all have big weaknesses. Its not even competetive because they dont study or learn from each othet so it just roles around until the next guy has am edge. It all reeked the moment fury started gloating about wlad getting beat by a fat man. Guy wanted to trash 2 eras in one now he's working on a third.
Huh? I wouldn't say they all have big weaknesses. Usyk only has one real weakness and it's that he doesn't defend his body well but neither do any of the other top heavies. When did Wlad get beat by a fat man? He's never lost to a fatty. I think you mean that Fury laughed at AJ for losing to Ruiz and/or for Wilder losing to a fat man (Fury himself).

Edit. I see. Last year apparently Fury taunted Wlad & Wilder by tweeting this pic. However, it makes no sense considering that Fury wasn't fat at all in the ring when he beat Wlad in 2015. He was against Wilder.
Screenshot-2022-01-12-at-22.16.53.png

Last edited:
Huh? I wouldn't say they all have big weaknesses. Usyk only has one real weakness and it's that he doesn't defend his body well but neither do any of the other top heavies. When did Wlad get beat by a fat man? He's never lost to a fatty. I think you mean that Fury laughed at AJ for losing to Ruiz and/or for Wilder losing to a fat man (Fury himself).

Edit. I see. Last year apparently Fury taunted Wlad & Wilder by tweeting this pic. However, it makes no sense considering that Fury wasn't fat at all in the ring when he beat Wlad in 2015. He was against Wilder.
Screenshot-2022-01-12-at-22.16.53.png
After one of the post fight conferences fury gloated he got beat by a fat man. Going back a while but I recall the footage. Furys weakness is his lack of commitment. Wilder has a lack of fundamentals. Joshua has a shortage of constency. Usyks weakness is his size. Usyk is the most consistent rn but it raises questions on whether or not he'd survive in a stronger division. It is like watching one great champ being divided among four people.

After one of the post fight conferences fury gloated he got beat by a fat man. Going back a while but I recall the footage. Furys weakness is his lack of commitment. Wilder has a lack of fundamentals. Joshua has a shortage of constency. Usyks weakness is his size. Usyk is the most consistent rn but it raises questions on whether or not he'd survive in a stronger division. It is like watching one great champ being divided among four people.
That's because Usyk is a natural cruiserweight. He was always going to look undersized compared to the modern day heavyweight giants. That's not really a weakness though it's a naturally expected shortcoming that has applied to every cruiserweight who has ever moved up to heavy. We could also point out that Usyk lacks pop but he still has enough to hurt guys and occasionally even finish them off.

Wilder is old and inactive but I dont think theres any guarantee he'd have beaten Parker 5 years ago either tbh.

Wallin was never all that good. He was a nobody when Fury struggled with him then got overrated as a result of that and milked it for years.
I knew someone would come along and say something like this after AJ pieced up Wallin

He was and still is a good heavyweight, but his amatuer career was better, and he milked what? He got little notoriety for his fight against Fury.

AJ’s resume is far more better than Fury’s, I cant wait for Usyk to out hustle that fat fuck

That's because Usyk is a natural cruiserweight. He was always going to look undersized compared to the modern day heavyweight giants. That's not really a weakness though it's a naturally expected shortcoming that has applied to every cruiserweight who has ever moved up to heavy. We could also point out that Usyk lacks pop but he still has enough to hurt guys and occasionally even finish them off.
It's still a weakness. We've seen what happens when Fury can bully his way around. Usyk is still kind of 4 out of the standard 3 though because he certanly belongs here but the impression is if this was an era of Lennox type boxers I'm not so sure he'd be here. Usyk has a lot of strengths but most of them come from the fallbacks of other fighters.

It's still a weakness. We've seen what happens when Fury can bully his way around. Usyk is still kind of 4 out of the standard 3 though because he certanly belongs here but the impression is if this was an era of Lennox type boxers I'm not so sure he'd be here. Usyk has a lot of strengths but most of them come from the fallbacks of other fighters.
It's not a weakness in the traditional sense. Usually it implies a hole in their actual game. By that same logic such a weakness would also apply to a boatload of different fighters. Anyone that moved up in weight and was smaller than their opponents. Even greats like Floyd and Pac in the modern era.

You think Usyk couldn't have competed in the 90s and early 2000s like Lewis did? He's a technically superior boxer to damn near every heavyweight champ we've ever had. A better mover and faster than 90% of them, too. He also knows how to make mid-fight adjustments. Lewis was genuinely great, and I'd favor him to beat Usyk, but he wasn't infallible. Far from it. You don't get knocked spark out by two journeymen, after you're already an established champion, if you're head and shoulders above the rest.

I knew someone would come along and say something like this after AJ pieced up Wallin

He was and still is a good heavyweight, but his amatuer career was better, and he milked what? He got little notoriety for his fight against Fury.

AJ’s resume is far more better than Fury’s, I cant wait for Usyk to out hustle that fat fuck
I always thought Wallin was pretty solid. Especially for a Swede. He's one of Fury's better wins. It was just a matter of time before people used the 'he was never that good' line after AJ wrecked him (they weren't saying this before the fight). Not only is AJ's resume much deeper than Fury's, it's better than both Fury's & Wilder's combined.

I said he was never good and that he got overrated because Fury struggled with him and you're taking that as an anti-AJ comment? its more of an anti Fury comment.

Isn't that the same era when Evander Holyfield was a top guy? Holyfield was a cruiserweight.

Isn't that the same era when Evander Holyfield was a top guy? Holyfield was a cruiserweight.
It's the same era. Fighters that give up size typically are at a disadvantage but I've never heard it called a weakness. On the contrary being smaller can sometimes work in their favor. Usyk is faster, more mobile, and has better stamina than what most heavyweights are used to fighting. That can even things out a bit if not tip the scale in his favor.

I always thought Wallin was pretty solid. Especially for a Swede. He's one of Fury's better wins. It was just a matter of time before people used the 'he was never that good' line after AJ wrecked him (they weren't saying this before the fight). Not only is AJ's resume much deeper than Fury's, it's better than both Fury's & Wilder's combined.

Besides Wlad and Wilder, Wallin is the best one of Furys wins by a somewhat wide margin. Thats why this card was such a disaster for Fury legacy wise.

Scwartz was undefeated before he fought Fury but only 2 of his opponents have a wikipedia page and he was Furys easiest title defense.

Besides Wlad and Wilder, Wallin is the best one of Furys wins by a somewhat wide margin. Thats why this card was such a disaster for Fury legacy wise.

Scwartz was undefeated before he fought Fury but only 2 of his opponents have a wikipedia page and he was Furys easiest title defense.

I think a broken dillian Whyte is a better win than wallin.

I think a broken dillian Whyte is a better win than wallin.

I disagree but fair. Wallin did better in the Fury fight whereas Whyte has a somewhat better resume. The Parker win certainly shines a little more than it did last week. Really depends what you mean by "better win".

I mean if the sport was evolving to cater to more Lewis sized and skilled boxers Usyk likely wouldn't be able to hang with them. Holy didnt have to contend with an entire era of giants.

Usyk is in an ideal market in which the shortcomings due to his weight are being compensated by the short comings of others around him. It's fine I guess, if this is his his era and that's what he has to do he can't be critised for it. He is a great fighter in an era of good fighters who aren't finely tuned so no one can really outbox him yet. P4P a more well rounded big fighter with strong boxing iq should be too much foor him.

Uh, I think Joshua losing and rematching over 4 fights had just as much to do with the division stalling than the Fury/Wilder's 3 fights.

Back