Ankalaev strange, funny record.

Ankalev's last three fights: win-draw-NC. If he loses on the 13th, he will have made all possible outcomes in four consecutive fights. I've never seen that in any fighter. Has it ever happened before?
It's interesting but surely it's happened before. A fun challenge to find

Anyone else think he purposely lost to Paul Craig?

Ankalev's last three fights: win-draw-NC. If he loses on the 13th, he will have made all possible outcomes in four consecutive fights. I've never seen that in any fighter. Has it ever happened before?
It has probably happened,its just not something that really stands out. Anakalev is guy near the top of the div though,so could be why its more noticable.

Mark Kerr's first 3 fights in PRIDE were weird as hell.

Let's hope he does his all 4 outcomes.
A lot of people swore he'd be champ by now. LHW if pretty crap right now so it's still possible but I'd rather this outcome to add to his odd career. Lets not forget the Cutalaba fight where the first one he KOs him and it's acted like it's some BS stoppage so they run it back and he dusts him which would have been the first outcome anyway. Not sure why they ran that back. Maybe it was because they expected Cutalaba to be something in the division (at the time I'm pretty sure he was the favorite against Glover.)

A lot of people swore he'd be champ by now. LHW if pretty crap right now so it's still possible but I'd rather this outcome to add to his odd career. Lets not forget the Cutalaba fight where the first one he KOs him and it's acted like it's some BS stoppage so they run it back and he dusts him which would have been the first outcome anyway. Not sure why they ran that back. Maybe it was because they expected Cutalaba to be something in the division (at the time I'm pretty sure he was the favorite against Glover.)

As controversial as the stoppage was, Cuta was getting lit the fuck up. Same thing will happen in this rematch. Anky probably needs another win after this though

Then after we need a dq. W / Draw / NC / L / DQ

or even some majority and split draws

As controversial as the stoppage was, Cuta was getting lit the fuck up. Same thing will happen in this rematch. Anky probably needs another win after this though
Hmm they had the rematch like 2 years ago.

Ankalaev is just a weird guy, you can never predict how his fights are going to go

Back