Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

you can't see what you've become. current dems are just rebranded george dubya republicans:

push war (check)
sensitive anti-free speech (check)
anti-science (check)
big business (check)
divisive "you're either with us or against us" ideology (check)

E8LZY8qWQAMTX2-
The George W. Bush republicans were notably pro choice, pro lgbtq rights, pro higher taxes on the wealthy, pro environmental reform, and pro gun control. The Biden admin is almost a mirror image of them.

Why yes I am.
That tracks.

Fortunately, that opinion is only held by a minority of the electorate.
By the end of January, decisions on Immunity (no fucking way), Disqualification from holding office (??? but I think they will either punt it to congress or back to state's decision) will likely be in the bag, and Trump will decompensate even further. It's going to be a bumpy ride for y'all.

Honestly, probably sooner...once the Criminal Immunity gets the Scotus denial, Donnie's going to know the writings on the wall, and I think that is when the wheels come off the lunacy train.

The George W. Bush republicans were notably pro choice, pro lgbtq rights, pro higher taxes on the wealthy, pro environmental reform, and pro gun control. The Biden admin is almost a mirror image of them.

Uh, no. Rose colored glasses. Bush Republicans were none of those things.

And that "the constitution doesn't mean anything" is coming from one of Trump's lawyers...... what an embarrassment.
They aren't trying to discredit the constitutionality of it for the sake of the courts, but as a sop to the base. They're incapable of embarrassment, I think.

Trump's own special election investigator told him far before Jan 6th that there was no election fraud.

<{Joewithit}>

And Trump still spews the lie to this very day.

he even brought in the extra special investigators, mike lindell and the cyber ninja's. they only ended up finding more legal votes for sleepy joe and then losing a $5 million bet after their election fraud theory got debunked in a prove mike wrong challenge.

bring on the ultra maga extra special investigators!

you can't see what you've become. current dems are just rebranded george dubya republicans:

push war (check)
sensitive anti-free speech (check)
anti-science (check)
big business (check)
divisive "you're either with us or against us" ideology (check)

E8LZY8qWQAMTX2-
This was already retarded when Elon tweeted it.

@HOLA

george w bush era party:

-war war war
-big business
-anti science (stem cells)
- triggered snowflakes who cried over rap music, video games, and marilyn manson
-"you're either with us or against us!"
-enabled police state/installed patriot act

modern 2024 democrats:

-war war war
-big business/big tech/big media/big pharma
-anti science (men can get pregnant!, natural immunity is not a thing, vaccines stop working after 3 months)
-triggered snowflakes over everything
-"we're on the right side of history" aka "you're either with us or against us"
-police state on steroids

look-Copy-Copy.png

@HOLA

george w bush era party:

-war war war
-big business
- triggered snowflakes who cried over rap music, video games, and marilyn manson

modern 2024 democrats:

-war war war
-anti science (men can get pregnant!, natural immunity is not a thing, vaccines stop working after 3 months)

look-Copy-Copy.png
You know George Bush is still around, right? I wonder how he votes lmao

triggered snowflakes who cried over rap music, video games, and marilyn manson
I think Bush Sr. was president when 2 Live Crew was banned for As Nasty As They Wanna Be.
And Banned In The USA was the first album ever required to display a parental advisory. You might be on to something here. All of our problems are the Bush family’s fault.

But, I mean, Trump’s a rapist friend of Epstein who steals from cancer kids and is soon to be a convicted felon. So… maybe vote for someone else in the primaries?

@HOLA

george w bush era party:

-war war war
-big business

modern 2024 democrats:

-war war war

look-Copy-Copy.png

One of the many reasons Im not on board with people calling me a dem. Im a leftie.
But the war mongering, profitering is something I am insanely against.
The triggering, I see more boring ol white dorks crying than anything else, but thats just me

Back