Why do people dislike Subway so much? (Now with 2024 Update!)

What's there not to like?

Cheap
Tasty Sandwiches
Wide Variety
Convenient
Healthy

What other place can you get a quality footlong for 5 bucks?

People don't dislike subway so much. Just loud mouth forum bitches think so.

The place smells bad.
I think its the bread baking that does it.

Avoided it for years.

I started going in my hard core gym days

Chicken and bacon ranch all salads except tomato and of course toasted. Certainly not diet food but after a gym session its great.

I do like that's it's always the same. I hate making like 50 special requests at smaller places because they always vary things.

Subway is good, my only issue is that I live nearby a penn station and bellacinos ( i prefer hot sandwiches to cold ) and also plenty of deli's and a jimmy johns close by.

So pretty much anytime I'm craving a sandwich subway doesn't have much of chance against those others. I'm not hating on it tho, the steak and cheese is always a good pick.

I live within a block of Jimmy John's and Subway and if I want tuna it's Subway. If roast beef it's definitely Jimmy John's

When I order a sandwich from subways for a family member ...
I don't like that they put the mayo/mustard on top of the veggies. When I ask them to put mayo/mustard on the bread they look at me like im asking them to suck my ass.

When I order a sandwich from subways for a family member ...
I don't like that they put the mayo/mustard on top of the veggies. When I ask them to put mayo/mustard on the bread they look at me like im asking them to suck my ass.

Have any of them ever begun prepping for a proper ass sucking?

Subway is great for tuna and the fountain soda is on point.

Subway is good, my only issue is that I live nearby a penn station and bellacinos ( i prefer hot sandwiches to cold ) and also plenty of deli's and a jimmy johns close by.

So pretty much anytime I'm craving a sandwich subway doesn't have much of chance against those others. I'm not hating on it tho, the steak and cheese is always a good pick.
Goddamn Bellacinos is delicious.

Nah, most restaurants don't. Been in the restaurant business for 10 years. Never seen anyone do anything gross to anyone's food. Most of the stuff you hear is bullshit.

Don't doubt that the Asian restaurants are dirty, though.
i have worked in restaurants off and on for 25 years myself. I dont mean people purposefully doing sick shit, as I have never seen that. I mean just more stuff that is a result of being lazy like not properly handling food.

Nothing wrong with subway, but here in the Midwest jimmy johns or potbellies kicks its ass.

Because people are retarded and think they are better than what they truly are.

Subway is not bad, and it is cheap and convenient.

I usually get the Turkey/Bacon/Avocado foot long, on Honey Wheat Bread. Add Jalapenos and mustard + oil and vinegar and salt and peppa.
You went viral, my man. That 2022 tweet resurfaced and spread around.

Never change, Sherdog Forums. Never ever change.

I don’t know why that actually made me chuckle. Was thinking something similar, but less funny.
That $5 Footlong song was catchy as hell, and has stuck in my mind and probably lots of other people's, with such a lasting effect that the song remains LONG AFTER Subway hiked prices to well beyond $5.

That $5 Footlong song was catchy as hell, and has stuck in my mind and probably lots of other people's, with such a lasting effect that the song remains LONG AFTER Subway hiked prices to well beyond $5.
Yeah it is burned into my mind as well.

That aside; subway is ok. Not sure it holds up after all the price hikes, but they had a killer honey mustard.

crazy how little caesars was able to cling to $5 pizzas much longer than subway was with their subs. and even when they did raise it, isn't it just like $6 now?

i don't hate subway, but if i am too poor for jersey mikes, i will take port of subs any day over subway

One near me just started doing the self service thing, I heard about it and went in to try it out to find all 3 of the machines broken within 2 weeks of being there... Dude said don't worry you can still order at the counter, I said sorry and walked out.

Back