Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Merry Christmas from the Speeits
zwXr6Tr.jpg

Was out at the beach earlier today enjoying the brisk weather and listening to the new Howling Giant record Glass Future. That album is my favorite record released this year. The beards a bit scraggly and I've been thinking about shaving it off but many a person has told me not to.
lMpopWk.png

Was out at the beach earlier today enjoying the brisk weather and listening to the new Howling Giant record Glass Future. That album is my favorite record released this year. The beards a bit scraggly and I've been thinking about shaving it off but many a person has told me not to.
lMpopWk.png

I will fuckin disown you if you shave it off sir ;) .........but seriously.

lMpopWk.png
I don't particularly like beards but I think it is because I can't fucking grow one lol. It is all patchy and I looked like a hobo when I tried. So I say keep that.

Back