For the first time ever… 20 Mexican Born Fighters are on the UFC Roster

Mexicans, Arabs and Italians have the best foods.

That Yazmin chick will be champ eventually irregardless of her last loss imo.

There is no such word as irregardless.

Regardless is the correct choice, as the "less" negates the "regard."

Therefore, saying irregardless = irridiculous.

Most "Mexicans" are Native peoples (Mestizos). My perfect tan didn't come from Spain;)
*Spoiler: I'm Basque/Italian too and our familial pigments vary.

Post Script: Basques are Native Europeans and have remained in N. Spain / W. France for millenia...
Best sheep milk cheese in the world comes from the region.

Hendo is Native. I've read Cody Garbrandt is as well. Those are the only two to come to mind. Nicco as well but she really let me down after she won that belt.
You Yanks are so funny about race, Hendo talk about being 12% Walla-Walla and that make him Native? What about the other 88%?

Edit: Looked it up and it's more line 6.25% Walla-Walla 93.75% European

Last edited:
You Yanks are so funny about race, Hendo talk about being 12% Walla-Walla and that make him Native? What about the other 88%?

Edit: Looked it up and it's more line 6.25% Walla-Walla 93.75% European
Why is that funny to you?

Good for them and us. They seem to have great fighting spirits.

Why is that funny to you?
Funny peculiar. In most of the rest of the world is your 93.75% what defines you, not your 6.25%, specially if you, and your parents, have been raised culturally 100% as the majority group.

No. Native Hawaiians are Polynesian, not Native American. You may have noticed that Hawai'i is not in the Americas.

Thank you, I was waiting for that. I find the terms application faulted in the first place, as there is a whole bunch of South American fighters on the roster, many of them with native ancestors and those all don't qualify by the common definition of Native American despite having ancestors native to the Americas, which in itself is arguably not even necessary to be a native as just being born there may technically be sufficient criteria to be considered that.

Anyways, due to not really wanting to get into that argument but still being able to ridicule the term, I just took the definition of the US census bureau, which should be pretty widely accepted.

The United States Census Bureau defines Native American as "all people indigenous to the United States and its territories, including Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islanders

You're welcome

Funny peculiar. In most of the rest of the world is your 93.75% what defines you, not your 6.25%, specially if you, and your parents, have been raised culturally 100% as the majority group.
You have people in the world thinking they are a woman when they're men and vice versa. I think that issue needs to be addressed first. I don't know the lineage on my dad's side except his parents were both full blooded natives and he is or was as well. My mom's dad was native as well but not full blooded, his grandpa was from the Netherlands and her mom was Russian descent.

Thank you, I was waiting for that. I find the terms application faulted in the first place, as there is a whole bunch of South American fighters on the roster, many of them with native ancestors and those all don't qualify by the common definition of Native American despite having ancestors native to the Americas, which in itself is arguably not even necessary to be a native as just being born there may technically be sufficient criteria to be considered that.

Anyways, due to not really wanting to get into that argument but still being able to ridicule the term, I just took the definition of the US census bureau, which should be pretty widely accepted.

You're welcome
Interesting. As a Native Hawaiian myself I did not know that census definition lol. We do not identify as Native American ourselves though. But maybe now I will when it suits me just to be an asshole lmao.

I’m also part latino so could do it that way too. But culturally I’m definitely more Hawaiian/Latino and don’t know much about the Native American experience really.

Back