Winter boots, do you guys wear them? What kind do you wear?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought these about 3 weeks ago and they've worked wonders. Light, laceless, waterproof and warm.

What I like about these is just you pop them on in mere seconds and you are good to go.

71RLRnJkNFL._AC_SX695_.jpg

No I live in an apartment so no snow shoveling here and I can tough it out easily enough with regular shoes.

If I did it would be insulated Redwings.

I've worked through -30 with regular boots and thick socks though. I don't think I'll do that again though............

Attachments

• RW02412_0909.jpg
    RW02412_0909.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We had a decent storm yesterday which dumped about 2 feet of snow. Good boots are a necessity up here especially since I love Ice fishing and snowshoeing, and I’ll still go out even at -40C.

I’ve had these for about 25 years and they still keep me warm.

IMG_1765.jpeg

Funny pic from yesterday. I opened my side door to this.

IMG_2641.jpeg

Another similar storm on the way for Saturday. Bring it on!

I bought these about 3 weeks ago and they've worked wonders. Light, laceless, waterproof and warm.

What I like about these is just you pop them on in mere seconds and you are good to go.

71RLRnJkNFL._AC_SX695_.jpg
I don't use them because winter boots are usually a hassle to put on. Plus, it is not cold enough by me.

However, the boot you shared looks like it meets my laziness criteria. What is it?

1704980853070.png

Composite Toe as well - Luv em! Bought in 2016 and just now about to replace. That's a cap - mine look like shit now lol.

Pajar for both jacket and boots. Rated for like -50c.

Boots are for women now apparently.

I don't know how they became for women or saying it makes sense but culturally it just sort of happened.

1000042267.jpg

These baffin winter hikers are amazing. Waterproof, comfortable, durable and stores in the heat. My only complaint is that it probably keeps your feet too warm at times, but these are serious boots for serious conditions after all.

Canadian winter boot selection goes like this. Choose 2:
A. Style, B. Dry feet or C. Warm feet.

In case it wasn't painfully obvious, OP has gone with BC.

Back