Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

Well, there's your problem

Because looks matters.

Risking all in, with major plastic surgery, and maybe a HT in the future.

Hopefully it goes well and it’s enough, since you can’t really "move on" or go away from your instinct, you have to do everything in order to improve at that.

AAS have risks, surgery has risks but the positive might be life changing.

Women basically have two metrics for the male body: are you tall? Are you fat? Other than that, they are looking at the face. Steroids will do nothing to help you with any of those three issues (except obesity to a degree). They will only help with things that matter to other men. They are the equivalent of expensive handbags for women— other women care about them, but they don’t attract men.

Also, women care about total social status, total aggregate ‘value’, more than just about anything. If you are rich, accomplished, famous, respected and admired by other people, you can substitute any of that for looks. It’s just that looks are instant to convey, while other attributes take time to convey.

Handbags are a good analogy. TS talking like a fat ugly chick telling her gfs that dropping 5 grand on an expensive handbag and shoes will have men dropping at her feet SMDH. But I'm not trying to dump on TS. He's a grown man who makes his own choices and I wish him the best.

No ugly or avg guy is pulling an average or cute girl let alone hot one. Looks inflation and woman demand are out of reality due to dating apps.

I'm average. Probably 15 pounds overweight still, bald, I wear glasses, and I'm a single dad. I'm dating a smoke-show. Ask @Stargazer Rex if you don't believe me.

I'm not going to tell you whether to take steroids or not. Assuming you're an adult, do whatever the hell you want. But I think you have a lot of room for improvement in your life that will lead to more opportunities with women before you need to consider them (or surgery).

I'm average. Probably 15 pounds overweight still, bald, I wear glasses, and I'm a single dad. I'm dating a smoke-show. Ask @Stargazer Rex if you don't believe me.

I'm not going to tell you whether to take steroids or not. Assuming you're an adult, do whatever the hell you want. But I think you have a lot of room for improvement in your life that will lead to more opportunities with women before you need to consider them (or surgery).

Give me proof or I do not believe that, at all.

Being said, you also didn’t consider that for some; looks might also be a thing that bothers personally.

And I had some negative experiences that made me consider thus

Being said, you also didn’t consider that for some; looks might also be a thing that bothers personally.

If it's something that bothers you personally, that's different than saying no average looking guy can pull an attractive girl. That's something for you to work out for yourself. Like I said, it's none of my business if you juice or get plastic surgery, but I do think there are a lot less drastic options you could take first.

No way in hell am I going to post a picture of a woman I'm dating on this forum, so I'll defer to @Stargazer Rex and @RollSonnenRoll on her babe status.

If it's something that bothers you personally, that's different than saying no average looking guy can pull an attractive girl. That's something for you to work out for yourself. Like I said, it's none of my business if you juice or get plastic surgery, but I do think there are a lot less drastic options you could take first.

No way in hell am I going to post a picture of a woman I'm dating on this forum, so I'll defer to @Stargazer Rex and @RollSonnenRoll on her babe status.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah obviously, gonna do it for me but the options also are for confidence and myself.

It’s very very hard for a average or slightly above avg guy to pull a cute : atttactive one

Cuz looks demand and inflation and options

Every response you make shows us more and more of your personality and why women don't date you. Your personality is absolute dogwater bud. You seem like a know it all who doesn't take anyone's word for anything.
Imagine you're out on a date with a cute girl and she says "I remember when I met Christopher Nolan at a bar" You're going to say "Show me proof or I don't believe it." Because you just come off like that kind of douchebag.
I can tell you one thing. Fix your personality before you start trying to impress ladies with your physique.

Have her post a selfie holding today's newspaper and a note saying "Hello Sherdog" or it's bogus. Bikini is optional but it will help determine if she's a 'smoke-show'. She can also read an anti drug message addressed to sherdog members in a separate video but that's only if she wants a gold star.

Have her post a selfie holding today's newspaper and a note saying "Hello Sherdog" or it's bogus. Bikini is optional but it will help determine if she's a 'smoke-show'. She can also read an anti drug message addressed to sherdog members in a separate video but that's only if she wants a gold star.

"Dear Fusion - don't take roids while I bang #SocraticFuckingMethod."

From the tone of how TS speaks, he is 100% sure that he is too ugly to get any woman. With that kind of attitude its hopeless for him.its kinda pointless to say anything more imo. TS just believes what he believes. Untlil he starts believing in himself he has 0 chance. Like Henry Ford sayd :

Whether You Think You Can, or Think You Can’t … You’re Right.​

Women are easily influenced by anyone with strong enough character. If your face is ugly but you have all the other boxes checked, you make her laugh, feel safe, show her your good character etc. Many girls can fall in love with you.

But yeah its kinda pointless imo its like talking to wall with this guy. He believes what he believes, that he has no chance. He has no chance because he is a fucking pussy. Ontop that he is a lazy motherfucker who doesnt want to work on himself to max out his potential. He has let other people trample on himself so much and so long that he has unwavering belief that he is worthless. Its sad and pathetic.

You need shrink not beauty surgeon or steroids. If the operation goes a little left you wont like the result and it looks unnatural you will feel 10x worse. Look at some hollywood stars that have gotten work done, do they really look better? Not if you ask me. Many look like shit after the operation and they have the money to afford the best doctors. Look at donatella versace for gods sake. Also steroids is not some paradise live the rest your life with nice body free card. After you come off cycle loose the gains, get acne, high blood pressure, whatever. You will get inital confidence boost, but when you loose the gains for whatever reason, You will feel worse then when you started. So these things that seem like quick fixes to your problems in your head, its the devil selling you wolf tickets.

Your only real opinion is stop being a self pityng pile of misfortune and build up your confidence, wich is possible for a man of any stature.

Last edited:
Every response you make shows us more and more of your personality and why women don't date you. Your personality is absolute dogwater bud. You seem like a know it all who doesn't take anyone's word for anything.
Imagine you're out on a date with a cute girl and she says "I remember when I met Christopher Nolan at a bar" You're going to say "Show me proof or I don't believe it." Because you just come off like that kind of douchebag.
I can tell you one thing. Fix your personality before you start trying to impress ladies with your physique.

Not a douchebag neither I think personality is the way.

From the tone of how TS speaks, he is 100% sure that he is too ugly to get any woman. With that kind of attitude its hopeless for him.its kinda pointless to say anything more imo. TS just believes what he believes. Untlil he starts believing in himself he has 0 chance. Like Henry Ford sayd :

Whether You Think You Can, or Think You Can’t … You’re Right.​

Women are easily influenced by anyone with strong enough character. If your face is ugly but you have all the other boxes checked, you make her laugh, feel safe, show her your good character etc. Many girls can fall in love with you.

But yeah its kinda pointless imo its like talking to wall with this guy. He believes what he believes, that he has no chance. He has no chance because he is a fucking pussy. Ontop that he is a lazy motherfucker who doesnt want to work on himself to max out his potential. He has let other people trample on himself so much and so long that he has unwavering belief that he is worthless. Its sad and pathetic.

What? I don’t even consider me ugly but avg, decent. The issue is that’s not even close to being enough mate.

I’ll start having more confidence and believing that when I’ll get some signals instead of being invisible.

Not a douchebag neither I think personality is the way.

What? I don’t even consider me ugly but avg, decent. The issue is that’s not even close to being enough mate.

I’ll start having more confidence and believing that when I’ll get some signals instead of being invisible.

Your confidence should come from the inside, and not be wavered by nothing external. Like conor sayd, nothing external can defeat the internal.

Your confidence should come from the inside, and not be wavered by nothing external. Like conor sayd, nothing external can defeat the internal.

Tales from the basement

Tales from the basement

Yes im sure those words are something out of the realm of possibility for a worm like you. You are utterly pathetic man. It makes me sick to read your posts.

My advice to you - consider transitioning into a woman. Im sure you would make a nice kindergarden teacher. And probably find a nice taxi cab driver man with a big belly who will cuddle you and whisper sweet nothings to your ear in the night. THe support and sence of security will be good for you since you cant be a man and pull yourself together on your own.

Last edited:
Yes im sure those words are something out of the realm of possibility for a worm like you. You are utterly pathetic man. It makes me sick to read your posts.

My advice to you - consider transitioning into a woman. Im sure you would make a nice kindergarden teacher. And probably find a nice taxi cab driver man with a big belly who will cuddle you and whisper sweet nothings to your ear in the night. THe support and sence of security will be good for you since you cant pull yourself together on your own.

Its just based off the basement and something that doesn’t work irl, unfortunately

345 bench. Hadn’t even joined a powerlifting gym yet to get proper training regimen in place. To get much higher than this I had to get fat. It was that or a bunch of gear. Fortunately I never got carried away with either and could rope it back in. You can absolutely make huge strides without gear

You posted a video of your own bench press in response to OP? Lmao

To get much higher than this I had to get fat. It was that or a bunch of gear.

Your comments in this thread are getting almost as bad as the OP's.

Back