Is doomsday prepping a waste of time and money?

I’m talking like full blown prepping for the apocalypse

I’ve started gardening to try to grow as much of my own food as possible but the prepping communities Are hardcore people are out here with full blown bunkers and shit
I personally believe that it s BS. People focus too much on protection, weapons, etc. I think it's the lack of medical access that will take us out.

I’m talking like full blown prepping for the apocalypse

I’ve started gardening to try to grow as much of my own food as possible but the prepping communities Are hardcore people are out here with full blown bunkers and shit
That is actually pretty cool. Eating food from your garden, eating fish you've caught, etc. There's a big satisfaction in doing this. You should post pictures of your garden.

The hardcore preppers seem delusional to me. Most of them are probably part of the 7% of men who think they could win a fight against a bear.

Prep for when you are too lazy or too poor to get to a store, or for your depressed shut-in times.

lol imagine all the MAGA scum in Huntington Beach.

lol.... I really enjoyed the "MAGA scum" here when BLM / ANTIFA showed up to march down Main Street. They beat the shit out of BLM / ANTIFA on PCH and Main as the cops watched and there was no march. On the same day, BLM / ANTIFA marched on Long Beach, Santa Ana, and Santa Monica. Their cities without the "MAGA scum" got looted. HB stood tall. Thank you "MAGA scum"!

Prepping is a complete waste of time & money... until it isn't.

People will spend money on a lottery or scratch ticket, with a one in a zillion chance of winning... rather than on the slim, but way more likely chance human beings will drop the ball on society to some degree, at some point, for some length of time.

You don't have to go full panic room, but it's certainly not a bad idea to have some supplies to last a few months, & to have a few formulated plans, in case things ever get real weird & go way south.

At the very least, each time I go to the grocery store, I buy a few things that last a few years, just to put in the home food bank. Doesn't cost much, adds up fast, & might save a lot more than money someday.

lol.... I really enjoyed the "MAGA scum" here when BLM / ANTIFA showed up to march down Main Street. They beat the shit out of BLM / ANTIFA on PCH and Main as the cops watched and there was no march. On the same day, BLM / ANTIFA marched on Long Beach, Santa Ana, and Santa Monica. Their cities without the "MAGA scum" got looted. HB stood tall. Thank you "MAGA scum"!
Lol “ your city” is known as the most racist city in Orange County with possible Nazi /Kkk aryan brotherhood members still in the mix even in the police department.
A bunch of wannabe Tito Ortiz brahs also

People can go overboard on it like anything else. But generally, no, it's not a waste of time and money to be prepared.

Back