PBP UFC Fight Night 234 Ankalaev vs. Walker 2: PBP Discussion - Sat. 1/13 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Magomed Ankalaev

Votes: 74 56.1%
  • Johnny Walker

Votes: 58 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is WILD that 44% of respondents are picking Walker in the main event. It's an anonymous poll too so I can't see these maniacs!
Rooting for Walker but I think Magomed is just more complete. Hoping for a good fight mostly.

I used to be high on Benitez but his defence just doesn't seem to exist for the most part. Nice offence but it feels like he eats everything that comes his way.

It is WILD that 44% of respondents are picking Walker in the main event. It's an anonymous poll too so I can't see these maniacs!
there's always a chance Walker throws some crazy unorthodox shit and catches Uncle Aev off guard. not saying its incredibly likely but with how unpredictable Walker is, its something all his opponents gotta watch out for

giphy.gif

Should be open voting. If you fuck up real bad. It should be part of the public record. Like Tapology..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back