• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Beterbiev vs C. Smith 10 PM ET 1/13 ESPN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Beterbiev

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Smith

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish the ESPN commentary team could tone down the hyperbole a little.

Wow.... good night of fights.

I had a Peden vs Campbell flashback there... but in reverse.

Love this pressure from Mbilli.
Started a bit defensively open but the way he's stringing these combos together and the pressure with his entries he's shutting down Murdocks ability to box and forcing Murdock to try and brawl to get some respect back. Beautiful pressure.

Tessitore talking senseless shit … that mbilli wants to face canelo next …. Fuck this guy, watching the fights on MUTE like I always do with ESPN

Murdock needs to move more, as Mbili will leave gaps, however if he engages like this, he's gonna get butchered.

This is a good fight, great job by the ref as well, he understands inside fighting and knows not to step in

Sticking out your tongue never replaces not getting hit brah.

Always had a hard time finding the Bute fights here in Ontario
I remember hearing that.... way to grow the sport derp. He was supposedly a big deal in Canada too.

I complain about ESPN, but I'm glad for the coverage :)

Easy work for Mbili so far. He leaves himself open though so Murdock may be able to catch him. If not he’s fucked

Great SnFs
Bang fest is always welcome

Back