Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
Forget about the rabbit. Khamzat is wearing Rogan platform shoes. What kinda sherdoggers are we to not even spot that?

I guess I got attached to rabbits after looking out for a few, they are underrated and very interesting pets with a heck of a personality. I will even say it as a dude, they are cuter than puppies.

I'm with you man. I'm an animal lover myself. Before we had a bird in the house I didn't get why people had them. But I ended up getting attached to a cockateil which I never saw coming. I always treat animals with love and respect. I can't say the same of 12 year old me with a bb gun prowling the neighborhood though.

Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

so if he took a photo with a chicken breast and called his opponnent a chicken would you be offended by the post ?

What does Dipilsi have to do with Dricus? Just that they both start with D? Does it mean something in Russian or in the Chechen language?

Hunters always SAY killing animals is about x,y and z reasons opposed to enjoying killing. They are almost always lying.

x) Eating 100% organic meat
y) Contributing to the conserving of wildlife, something 90% of people will never do
z) Pissing off trans fatty, virtue signalers

Just look at this KILLER! OMG!

1705299111615.pngJack rabbit.jpg1705299342810.png

Last edited:
Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

Me and my wife ate rabbit last week, it was delicious.
This "threat" is not a threat to be fair.

Significantly more personal though. Bet DDP couldn’t give a flying fuck about this post
How is it more personal?

Unless the guy is friends with your wife, fucked her or something, calling her a whore isn’t personal at all.

It’s a random insult with nothing grounded in truth… now if he fucked her that’s a different story.

Me and my wife ate rabbit last week, it was delicious.
This "threat" is not a threat to be fair.

What does he mean when he said the dead rabbit is Dipilsi?

What is he trying to say that is non-threatening?

If he’s trying to say him and his wife ate rabbit last week, yeah that’s non-threatening.

So Dipilsi = Du Plessis to Khamzat? I'm gonna assume his awesome sense of humour is just being lost in translation here.

I've never hunted but that gun does not look like it is intended to shoot rabbits. Maybe I'm missing something (I probably am)?

You could always tell that Khamzat is just that middle schooler who thinks being edgy with violence is cool/intimidating/impressive.
I'll always point to the video call he first had with Till where he pulled a knife out during it and Till laughed in his face because of how corny it was. Then they became besties

Back