Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

Not directly related to lifting but push that vo2 max as far as you can. Best thing I ever did was get spectacular cardio. This and learn some basic gymnastics, hand springs and whatnot. The carry over from those two skills made my able to pick up any sport and be ready to go. I was surprised how much gymnastics helped with judo in particular

Bro keeps insisting

<{hughesimpress}><{hughesimpress}>

I commented on that Thread. I told him he needed to see a Psychiatrist, not a Plastic Surgeon. :rolleyes:

I have got no time to waste that’s the issue.
Lmfao. Either you’re a troll or you’re a moron and it might be both. Most people have nothing BUT time to waste, certainly you. Look how many well-meaning folks have been wasting their time responding to your posts.

Last edited:
Lmfao. Either you’re a troll or you’re a moron and it might be both. Most people have nothing BUT time to waste, certainly you. Look how many well-meaning folks have been wasting their time responding to your posts.

Time to waste it means I wanna get results asap.

Time to waste it means I wanna get results asap.
There is no shortcuts. You have to earn the pussy the hard way by working on yourself. The shortcuts lead to dark allies that are full of monsters. Check out on instagram a guy garygunnshow he makes very good videos on how to treat women properly i have learned atleast a trick or two from him.

I have got no time to waste that’s the issue.

I’ll just natty lift + get under the knife

You're 22. You don't have good looks, you don't have muscles and you don't have a good personality. Time is the only thing you actually do have because you're not a man yet.

This forum is made up of older and wiser blokes. Listen to what everyone is telling you.

You're 22. You don't have good looks, you don't have muscles and you don't have a good personality. Time is the only thing you actually do have because you're not a man yet.

This forum is made up of older and wiser blokes. Listen to what everyone is telling you.

muscles can be trained.

I am kinda avg, some surgery + taking care of myself can then me into solidly above avg.

I got time yeah but not to be rejected and be insecure forever.

There is no shortcuts. You have to earn the pussy the hard way by working on yourself. The shortcuts lead to dark allies that are full of monsters. Check out on instagram a guy garygunnshow he makes very good videos on how to treat women properly i have learned atleast a trick or two from him.

Tales from the asylum. Impossible or insanely hard if you lack looks

muscles can be trained.

I am kinda avg, some surgery + taking care of myself can then me into solidly above avg.

I got time yeah but not to be rejected and be insecure forever.

Tales from the asylum. Impossible or insanely hard if you lack looks

Every bloke here has been rejected at some point and probably often at the age you're at. I'm 50 this year but those early 20s were tough. I made a lot of mistakes with women at that age. Fuck me. I was too stupid to realise I was being offered a threesome at one point, and missed out. I learnt from my mistakes but changing your physical appearance with surgery and steroids, at that age is dumb.

Don't do it.

Every bloke here has been rejected at some point and probably often at the age you're at. I'm 50 this year but those early 20s were tough. I made a lot of mistakes with women at that age. Fuck me. I was too stupid to realise I was being offered a threesome at one point, and missed out. I learnt from my mistakes but changing your physical appearance with surgery and steroids, at that age is dumb.

Don't do it.

Uhm, what? There’s risks, just like everything but you can try the safest route for this stuff.

When will people realize looks matters A LOT?

If you dont listen to anyone, why even make the thread?
Perhaps it's attention seeking behavior or he just wanted others to validate his decision. If he went to a steroid oriented forum (and there's some of those as well), he maybe would have had people telling him exactly what he wants to hear. Ditto for cosmetic surgery oriented forum.

Perhaps it's attention seeking behavior or he just wanted others to validate his decision. If he went to a steroid oriented forum (and there's some of those as well), he maybe would have had people telling him exactly what he wants to hear. Ditto for cosmetic surgery oriented forum.
Did we ever get a picture? Can't be giving proper advice without one.

If you dont listen to anyone, why even make the thread?

Asked opinions.

Many people reccomended me going natty or just blasting one time and then doing it again after like 6 months.

Meanwhile for surgery, some said it’s unnecessary and. Big risk or extreme some said, if done properly could help your life and dating issues forever

I said the same thing way up-thread: he wasn't looking for advice, he was looking for validation. He wants someone to tell him that Juicing will solve all his problems. It won't, of course, especially since one of the reasons he gave for wanting to Juice was to, "have an easy time in the gym". Which ignores the main benefit of taking Steroids in the first place: they help you recover faster, which means you can train harder in the gym.

This kid seems to think Steroids are the Super Soldier Serum, and will transform him into Captain America without him having to work for it. But in the real world, there's ain't any free lunches. :rolleyes:

Not sure what is worse , young wannabe fitness YouTube channel more Tren More men clowns or old bald bearded trt, deca , anavar wannabe powerlifting champions.

Back