• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections Ed O'Neill ask to return his honorary degree to Youngstown .

Oh I don't believe he was ever threatened by any of these candidates. But if only half the electorate voted for me and I was in his position, I'd be concerned that half didnt.
Again, time will tell when we get to the general on how well he does against Biden. Should be really interesting.

You would shit your pants and cry if it came out today.
Married with children was hated by the right when it was on. They tried to take it off. It was seen as mean spirited and anti marriage. Which is true. The whole point of the show was to show how being married with children sucks and it taught millions of kids and teenagers that.

It wasn't stolen.... of course Joe Biden got more votes then Barry Obama.......Joeys the most popular president and politician in American History.
Trump got more votes that Abe Lincoln, so are saying Trump is more popular than Honest Abe.

The more votes than Obama is such a dishonest argument. I like to call dishonest arguments Rube bait.
You do know the US population was more in 2020 than 2012, and I know this is a crazy leap but more people equals more voters. Trump also got more votes than Obama, does that also mean Trump tried to steal the election. Was the double steal on.
I like to look at it this way. Trump is the most unpopular President ever because more people voted against him. Trump is Orange Diaper wearing Hillary, Trump motivates people to vote, who normally dont vote, just so they can vote against him.
3 years later and I am still waiting for some proof that it was stolen other than Rube Bait examples or Twitter posts from Sypder69.

That's a Hilarious line... Married With Children's writers deserved way more credit.
GOAT sitcom contender.

The five best sitcoms of all time, ranked:

5. NewsRadio
4. All In The Family
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. Married... With Children
1. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Married with children was hated by the right when it was on. They tried to take it off. It was seen as mean spirited and anti marriage. Which is true. The whole point of the show was to show how being married with children sucks and it taught millions of kids and teenagers that.
huh, I don't remember that at all.

Laughing.........That was the worst take I've heard this whole thread. Blue collar Americans which are the "right" absolutely loved that show.

Laughing.........That was the worst take I've heard this whole thread. Blue collar Americans which are the "right" absolutely loved that show.
then i guess no one can complain that people arent getting married and not having kids. Cause im not.

the parents television council called it the most anti family show on tv. It was headed by conservative activist brent bozell. Whose son funny enough was convicted of storming the capital.
That's not the general Public or the "Right" and who gives a shit if someones son got convicted on that stupid field Trip.

It's funny how people look back at shows like this with rose-colored glasses, like uppity pearl-clutchers applauded along with everyone else as opposed to organizing boycotts to try to get the show banned. And not just some angry viewer, but the wife of a prominent international politician, and a member of the Romney family lol

Also you mentioned the point of the show going over people's heads. This is how you can tell who watched and understood the show, much like every offensive sitcom that offered consistent social critiques. Like how Al always inevitably follows his conscience and does the right thing, even when it costs him advancement, or the chance to have affairs. If he realizes he has to trample someone else to get there, he wont do it. Even while insulting that person. This is similar to how people now celebrate the characters of Archie Bunker and George Jefferson, while the entire point of the shows was them confronting and then overcoming their bigotry.

GOAT sitcom contender.

The five best sitcoms of all time, ranked:

5. NewsRadio
4. All In The Family
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. Married... With Children
1. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
I am a huge Sunny fan.
This is the last season of Curb and wish we could have gotten another season out of Funkhouser.
RIP Bob Epstein, AKA Super Dave.

NSFW but this is Apex Funkhouser and the best part is looked like Jerry had no idea of the punch line. I laugh every time I watch it.

Not half as cucked as a guy who endorsed a guy who called his wife ugly to the entire Country, or a guy who just got called "the other side, not MAGA" and bowed out of contention and endorsed the guy who said it, or the woman who is being called ineligible to be President despite being born here and said she is still with that guy.

No one is cucked harder than Trumptards.
Lol, you think endorsing your party's candidate is more "cucked" than picking someone who said you're a racist and unfit for office as your VP? Or how about accepting the VP position from the person you said was a racist, then admitting that lying and slandering people is just her tactic to get more power when she can't suck somebody off to get it?

Okay, just noting that his athletic background isnt what made his statement, or mine. It's that he embodies the average American FAR more accurately.

Um, no, he wasn't supposed to "emobody the Average American". It was a comedy show about low class white trash who were the butt of the jokes.

I'm going to take a wild guess here that you don't think everyone should follow Roseanne's politicals just she had a show that "embodied the average American".

Back