News Saudi Arabia wants UFC to provide them with a Conor McGregor event. “We are ready for [Mcgregor]

Will Conor get the biggest fight pursue in history if this happens?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe, it will be huge for sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
During our lifetime we will never ever see any fighter come close to the $275 million and $250 million purses that Floyd Mayweather made in one night.

Saudi Arabia will pay Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury more money than they will conor.
Vegas paid Conor more than Saudi paid Fury/Ngannou and Joshua/Ngannou combined.

But okay there Ngannou shill.

I think the UFC’s deal with aue trumps the Saudi’s

They'd have to pay both Conor and UFC a lot but given the figures they're reported to be paying Fury, Joshua, etc I certainly wouldn't rule it out. If he gets paid by both UFC and Saudis could be Conor's chance to get something close to his Floyd payday.

UFC history yes, fight history doubt it'll be more than his payday vs Mayweather.

Last edited:
they aint gonna get a Conor mma event unless they pay the UFC alot more than 20 mill. More likely they are talking about a Conor boxing match and if Conor can complete his final 2 UFC fights I think he for sure will box in Saudi vs Floyd or Manny.

they aint gonna get a Conor mma event unless they pay the UFC alot more than 20 mill. More likely they are talking about a Conor boxing match and if Conor can complete his final 2 UFC fights I think he for sure will box in Saudi vs Floyd or Manny.

I think they are willing to drop a ton for a McGregor event.

2 wins and 3 losses at LW makes him the GOAT?

View attachment 1024359

Greatest performance in history against Aldo (FW Goat)

Greatest LW title shot performance in history (master class against Alvarez)

If he beats Islam, pretty much avenges his Khabib loss and cements him as GOAT. More impressive than 10 title defenses.

Keep hating, the best fight cards have all revolved around Conor.

Ufc have had loads of brillliant cards in recent years that didnt include that washed up, drunk, no title defence bum. Ufc dont need mc gregor if anything that guy needs ufc because he is never happy no matter how much money he makes without being center of attention.

They are already paying him to do nothing...of course money will flow.

Ufc have had loads of brillliant cards in recent years that didnt include that washed up, drunk, no title defence bum. Ufc dont need mc gregor if anything that guy needs ufc because he is never happy no matter how much money he makes without being center of attention.
only idiots that doesnt have a clue on the reach and popularity mcgregor has

mcgregor is only 1 man but the dude contributed alot to the ufc

and he still has alot to contribute

why waste that right?

Saudi is only concerned about normalizing their status on the world stage despite their public discrimination of certain groups.

LIV, F1, etc. They just want people talking about events and not them throwing gays off buildings or revoking driver licenses for women.

100s of millions of dollars, billions in total, is nothing to them.

These guys are paying golfers tens of millions... ufc should be able to secure a 500mil payday with a couple big events.

Probably some weird fight like with retired Pacman.

Back