News Alex Pereira and his girlfriend broke up because she was already married to another man

He got a taste and will move on to the next model while she got her 15 minutes of fame. Both winners. Sucks for his kids though if she was in their lives, as far as I'm aware Alex has full custody. But they're probably dialled in enough to their fathers lifestyle at this point anyway.

Levelheaded post sir, I applaud you.

Potan will lose his next fight Confirmed I’m afraid
These Hoes ain’t loyal

Do we even know that’s what he said? It’s just captions and that site is sus

Alex needs to switch to easy UFC groupies and nothing serious.

Too much distraction and it could take away from him work improving his ground game.

Levelheaded post sir, I applaud you.
I actually had exact situation as Alex. Met a girl stationed near me who also did bodybuilding, so we spent whole weekend together fooling around and it felt solid and genuine. But then she gets upset and admits she’s still married technically and didn’t want to say anything beforehand. Really spoiled everything and broke it off. One of only three “relationships” that I still think about regularly

if she was still married, then she's a liar. prob was going back and forth too, i'd reckon. either way, Alex wins. seems like he liked her a lot, but can't be dealing with some woman who is not upfront about that.

My wife is polygamous and has 3 other boyfriends but I’m loyal and dedicated to her. I know how he feels

Grats. She certainly looks like Orgrimmar 6.5/10 IMHO

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Looks like strong waist as well maybe good for the (still) growing sport of Power Slap.

I actually had exact situation as Alex. Met a girl stationed near me who also did bodybuilding, so we spent whole weekend together fooling around and it felt solid and genuine. But then she gets upset and admits she’s still married technically and didn’t want to say anything beforehand. Really spoiled everything and broke it off. One of only three “relationships” that I still think about regularly

I had a relationship with one of my exes for 9 1/2 years and I gave her a $5000 ring.
Well 6 months after my grandmother crossed over (my favorite person in the world), I went back to work after dinner.

I came back home 2 hours later to an empty house, and her ring was on my bureau.
I beat my house to death with a vacuum, and the cops came and calmed me down.

I think of that relationship, but I often think of it like this.
IMG_20231004_081904_01.gif lol

Last edited:
I had a relationship with one of my exes for 9 1/2 years and I gave her a $5000 ring.
Well 6 months after my grandmother crossed over (my favorite person in the world), I went back to work after dinner.

I cane back home 2 hours later to an empty house, and her ring was on my bureau.
I beat my house to death with a vacuum, and the cops came and calmed me down.

I think of that relationship, but I often think of it like this.
View attachment 1024378 lol
Damn brother I came out lucky. Couldn’t imagine. I love women but the psychic pain they can dish out is unrivaled.

Back