News Alex Pereira and his girlfriend broke up because she was already married to another man

Damn brother I came out lucky. Couldn’t imagine. I love women but the psychic pain they can dish out is unrivaled.

Funnily enough I had a 15 year drug habit and she was there for most of it, and I was a wild mothafucka.
The moment I started talking about quitting she started acting funny.

I quit for good a year later, and I haven't done anything since.
In the long run she was enabling me, and it was a blessing in disguise that she left.

It hurt viciously at first but Im glad she left sir.

Funnily enough I had a 15 year drug habit and she was there for most of it, and I was a wild mothafucka.
The moment I started talking about quitting she started acting funny.

I quit for good a year later, and I haven't done anything since.
In the long run she was enabling me, and it was a blessing in disguise that she left.

It hurt viciously at first but Im glad she left sir.
The turinabol and clomiphene I’m taking has crashed my E2, so I haven’t even thought about women sexually in almost two months. They dont want change brother

how else would we let others know that we are the elite of sherdog? the total package, he-man womanizers. it's fun to discuss.

Yeah-Eddie-Murphy.gif

The turinabol and clomiphene I’m taking has crashed my E2, so I haven’t even thought about women sexually in almost two months. They dont want change brother

I was working, and selling drugs...she didn't want the change in $ the little bitch.
She was willing to let me die for that cash.

Fuck her, and my life has ended up so much more than it was with her.
I have been married for 11 years now, and my wife is 100Xs the woman that little twat will ever be.

Been off drugs for 16 years now and I couldn't be happier sir.
I smoke bud maybe once a day generally...at night mostly.

I don't care what that twat is doing or with who lol

He got a taste and will move on to the next model while she got her 15 minutes of fame. Both winners. Sucks for his kids though if she was in their lives, as far as I'm aware Alex has full custody. But they're probably dialled in enough to their fathers lifestyle at this point anyway.
So she was the mother of their kids?

For those who care this is her alleged husband
1705642763886.png

Yep its true guys its true. Checked my sources double checked and yeah. its legit. Thats her and izzy.
sorry i have to be the ones to break it to you guys.
I been knew twhat was going on so to me its practically old , but i just didnt wanna spill the beans..
Ya know as that would be breaking MAN CODE protocol

But i mean FOR CRYING OUT LOUD It was pretty obvious that izzy's & alex's rivalry was deeper than what
appeared on the surface. Come on connect the dots backtrack do research study dont be lazy and you will
see how it all connects. it also didnt help Alex getting KTFO in front of her.

multiple people in attendance messaged me and told me after izzy KO'D alex
she let out a huge moan which was followed by a huge puddle forming under neath her seat
true story yo.

<Moves><MikeP1><5> Pimpin aint eazy

Last edited:
Back