what was the nickname of the submission at UFC 7 where the guy put his butthole near the other guys face and he tapped?

Disappointing tap out for Remco. He had a traditional JJ/judo background and even studied BJJ in Brazil before this fight per the announcers. I can give Art Jimmerson some slack for tapping to position. He was a boxer in UFC 1 who had no clue what to do on the ground and didn't want to risk an injury for upcoming boxing matches. But Remco should've known better.
After 12 minutes he was probably exhausted

This was definitely been the #Truth.

ae0ac1161e2a97b60b30144b8ee33930.gif

It's called the no hands oil check.

Remco didn't want to take punishment. It was a grappling match until Ruas got in a position to damage him and he tapped, giving up. Early fights were a different animal.

Watch from around 14 minutes.

I didn’t see any butthole to face action here….

The Sherdog, reflects the posting posting style of some trolls here.

I am watching now and my goodness it is so disgusting. There was a good nickname around here for years - the smellinator or something.

God bless.
1705735248984.png
You can submit a man with the black hole, son.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah, homoerotic fantasies are common on Sherdog, some really bizarre ones too. I couldn't make this stuff up; takes a deeply perverted and deviant mind.

These closet gays are disgusting. BTW you should send me some dick pics

Remember when Remco Pardoel elbow KOd Orlando Weit and then checked on him gently before the ref stopped it?

Back