Rampage explains how outer space is a hoax

Damn homie. I see this dude in a much different light now.

Ive heard Flat Earthers, Ive never heard that space itself, doesn't exist.

This may be Tito Ortiz level deduction. They should do a podcast together talking about science, viruses, mediciine/biology and spirituality

Dang. Rampage is still my favorite fighter ❤️

Dude I saw that exact image just looking for photos of planets because you could see Venus near the moon recently and I was curious. That was the top photo on Google and I was like uhhh maybe I did something weird? Nope! Link was to nasa! I went to the age and that is indeed supposed to be a real photo. Wtf.

Why would they do that? Are they fucking with the space is fake guys?

It's a real picture - it's the dark side of the moon taken from a satellite that's pretty far out so the perspective looks totally unlike what you're used to seeing.

It's a real picture - it's the dark side of the moon taken from a satellite that's pretty far out so the perspective looks totally unlike what you're used to seeing.

dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif

Imagine believing this wasn't made on a calculator.

dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif

Imagine believing this wasn't made on a calculator.
Its wild.

Dudes believe in calculators, (presumably math) they believe in computer generated imagery.

They believe computers exists, work and actually use them to communicate with other people over a vast network of computers.

But planets, planets are flat.

<WhatIsThis>

and we live in the "fermentation"

If you don't have questions after seeing NASA release this a month ago:

unmoonearth.jpg

I don't know what to tell you.

Everything is probably true, but you're not helping your argument when you've clearly got interns working with Paint

Why do you think that's fake?

Do you see the reflection of a light source on the center of the earth in the animated gif above? Do you know what that is?

Also can you tell where the sun is in relation to the subjects in the photos? I can't tell, myself

Lasting effects of the Arona headbutt.

• Haha
Reactions: lsa

Damn homie. I see this dude in a much different light now.

Ive heard Flat Earthers, Ive never heard that space itself, doesn't exist.

This may be Tito Ortiz level deduction. They should do a podcast together talking about science, viruses, mediciine/biology and spirituality

One does not simply get smashed by Wanderlei without getting CTE......

wanderlei_kos_rampage.gif

What number booster are you on, science person?
3, and I'm as healthy as ever. 12x3 minute mma and boxing rounds with Polynesian heavyweights last Saturday. 3 hours of cardio, muay thai and jits yesterday. Boxing sparring, muay thai and jits today.

Tell me more about how my death is imminent from taking the most well researched and documented vaccine in all of human history 🤣

So back to my question - do you ever have flashes of clarity where you momentarily realize what a fucking psycho you are? How's that election overturn going? Is Trump going to be installed as president any day now??

Do you see the reflection of a light source on the center of the earth in the animated gif above? Do you know what that is?

Also can you tell where the sun is in relation to the subjects in the photos? I can't tell, myself
The light you're seeing is sunlight reflected off the Moon and onto the Earth. The whole set up makes judging the relative position of the sun more difficult since it depicts the Earth's axis as straight up and down when, in relation to its orbit around the sun, the Earth is tilted at 23 1/2 degrees from the vertical. On the other hand, the Moon orbits the Earth close to the ecliptic plane.

I'm not an astronomer, but it looks to me if you follow the motion of the Moon in the animation and then extend that line outward you'd find the Sun at the other end of it.

Back