Lawsuit Against Vince McMahon Names Brock Lesnar

Vince always been a weird mf. did you know he tried to have sex with this thing?

WWF-Superstars-36-11211992-p15-e1637098244180.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if it was another wrestler Vince was shitting on this chick with. Now we know.

Vince has to break out the money and get Jerry McDevitt out of retirement

Brock? Ok.

Weird shit.

Vince is undiagnosed, but I am proposing two provisional Y-code DSM 5 TR diagnosis; leaning towards #1:

1) Other Specified Paraphilic Disorder, Coprophilia (which is the use of feces for sexual excitement)- if coprophilia causes significant distress or impairment to the individual, or if it involves harm or risk of harm to others and does not fit into the other specifically named paraphilic disorders, it would be classified as such.

2) Elimination disorder, Encopresis- This involves repeated passage of feces into inappropriate places. Like enuresis, this behavior must occur at least once a month for at least three months and cause significant distress or impairment in important areas of functioning. Encopresis is often involuntary, and it may or may not be associated with constipation and overflow incontinence.

I was certainly not expecting to read this when I entered this thread.

The details of this are extremely weird. If anyone can find the texts Vince sent, and read them in Vince’s voice…. It seems very plausible. Albeit very strange language he uses for his age.

Just pointing out that there are explanations for his behavior.

I understand, it's not that.

It's just hard to look at Vince the same way ever again if that stuff is true.

The Full Official Complaint

You have to read the full formal complaint, truly fucking depraved that it reads like it came out of 120 days of Sodom. It's not surprising to me hearing about Vince all these years but it's disgusting how someone is so untouchable that he will never face criminal charges from this.

To think, this is just coming out because he didn't even care to continue the NDA payments. There is probably more out there that has happened over the years that we will never hear about.

There is probably more out there that has happened over the years that we will never hear about.
It would be unusual for this sort of behavior to be a one-off; there most certainly are others.

So Vince had dildos named after WWE wrestlers according to the lawsuit.....let that sink in for a moment. That man is certifiably insane.

Oh and i can only imagine what the dildos named Yokozuna and Andre The Giant look like......yeshhhh.

Back