Media Jon Anik tired of negativity from MMA fans, might leave in 2026

I was watching NBA and dudes was wearing like a flowery blouse in the crowd, like what’s up with that !?
Then switched to Tennis and it was like a posh high noon tea party

UFC is where the precise passion is
USA chants by day, Rick flair Woooos by night… all day

Not that we needed any further confirmation but... what a giant fucking pussy.

You're calling cage fighting not rhythmic figure skating... what exactly was he expecting from the fanbase?

Honestly, it doesn't matter what he is calling

This is the price of fame/money. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you don't want to read mean comments then give up your millions and stay home. Work a normal job.

If mfking the Kardashians can still move around fine after the shit people say then this insignificant cunt shouldn't take this too seriously.

Yoooo, first it was Action Mans Chris Curtis, now Jon Anik's all Vexed with the fans ahlie?????

Chris dead his socials 'cause of the chat now Anik all 🧀 sayin he fixin' dip,,,,, #Trust you gonna miss those goofs on the 🎤 and his crisp voice 📣 📣 watch fams big up 6ixdog but some of y'all are moving like h8rs.

#ApologizeToAnik #BeNiceToChris, bear love but c'mon fam 😡💢 🐻 😘💕

Yoooo, first it was Action Mans Chris Curtis, now Jon Anik's all Vexed with the fans ahlie?????

Chris dead his socials 'cause of the chat now Anik all 🧀 sayin he fixin' dip,,,,, #Trust you gonna miss those goofs on the 🎤 and his crisp voice 📣 📣 watch fams big up 6ixdog but some of y'all are moving like h8rs.

#ApologizeToAnik #BeNiceToChris, bear love but c'mon fam 😡💢 🐻 😘💕
Chis Curtis I think has been perpetually gotten to,from birth.

The dude cant go 5 mins without getting triggered.

NFL fans are the fucking worst, I don’t think he will like it there either.

Baseball fans are even worse. Absolute bottom feeders starting fights over a kid's game.

Baseball fans are even worse. Absolute bottom feeders starting fights over a kid's game.
I have an aunt who did that. She would sneak in wine in empty Gatorade bottles, get hammered, and start picking fights with other parents by the fourth inning.

Must have been super embarrassing for her son, but way more entertaining than watching boring baseball for the rest of us.

Best: storm out a lot.
It means you have to storm out, then come back 3 days later, get triggered, storm out again.

Fucking bandito called me stupid.
Twice!
FINE! If that's how all of you feel, I'm leaving!
I'll just go to Twix or faceboard and post shit there!

[door slams]

Nooo, come back, Dave!

It's not worth quitting over dude!

I have an aunt who did that. She would sneak in wine in empty Gatorade bottles, get hammered, and start picking fights with other parents by the fourth inning.

Must have been super embarrassing for her son, but way more entertaining than watching boring baseball for the rest of us.

Red Sox fans are the absolute scum of the earth. If you're stupid enough to wear a Yankees cap in Boston, you might get decapitated. If you wear a Yankees cap in Florida, you might get jumped by idiot tourists.

I'm not saying Yankees fans aren't scum either (they are), but Boston is the absolute worst hemorrhoid infected asshole of the east coast next to New Jersey.

Red Sox fans are the absolute scum of the earth. If you're stupid enough to wear a Yankees cap in Boston, you might get decapitated. If you wear a Yankees cap in Florida, you might get jumped by idiot tourists.

I'm not saying Yankees fans aren't scum either (they are), but Boston is the absolute worst hemorrhoid infected asshole of the east coast next to New Jersey.
Thats the thing. Sportsfans are fuckin total assholes everywhere. Where the fuck does he think he's gonna go that will be better? It wont be better in WWE if he wants Michael Cole's job. Thats for DAMN sure.

I feel like Baseball has the most fights cos people get more hammered cos the game can be really fuckin dull at times.

Well Soccer is much worse,but that goes back to some tribal shit in Europe where some supporter on one team killed your boy's great uncle back in 1952, so fuck that team,and give their supporters a bit of a stabbin

Positivity's not about being soft it's about being smart, you suckaaaaazzzzzz.

Damn, hockey fans here in Canada can definitely get overly passionate, but I've never heard of anyone being attacked for wearing another team's jersey in any given city.

Anik sounds like a fucking baby here, and thinking pro football doesn't have negativity ROFL, every sport has negativity online, shit online is mostly negativity period.

I say piss off Anik ya fookin snowflake.

{<BJPeen}

Thats the thing. Sportsfans are fuckin total assholes everywhere. Where the fuck does he think he's gonna go that will be better? It wont be better in WWE if he wants Michael Cole's job. Thats for DAMN sure.

The thing is, a lot of MMA fans actually train (or used to train) in some form of martial arts or boxing or wrestling. Most of these fucking assholes who are so "passionate" about baseball/soccer/football/basketball have never played any sports in entire their life or tried when they were 10 but just sucked at it. Guys who go into the "sports chat" world are the type. Just fucking losers who were never good enough to be D level athletes and couldn't get pussy in high school either.

Back