Shoop SHOOP DAT VIOLATING VINCE

It's completely fair enough tbh, and I'm the TS...

Fighters sign up to get shadow-realmed, she didnt sign up to get shat on... It was an oversight of mine to put her template in the OP.

I should have snuck it in a few pages later.
Yeah, I guess it’s fair and to be expected.

I’m not entirely sure if she DIDN’T have any other options, though. I’m not blaming her for all kinds of wrong what happened to her (allegedly), but at some point she was asked to suck it and she went ”…okay”? lol

<Fedor23>

Money changes things.

Yeah, I guess it’s fair and to be expected.

I’m not entirely sure if she DIDN’T have any other options, though. I’m not blaming her for all kinds of wrong what happened to her (allegedly), but at some point she was asked to suck it and she went ”…okay”? lol

<Fedor23>

Money changes things.
Honestly, I think everyone involved with this is a POS devoid of morality...

But that's not for this thread.

I re-posted the note I got about it...

Tbh its fair enough.

Screenshot_20240129_125709_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've had entire threads and 1000s of likes deleted in a millisecond in the past.... Tbh were lucky to still be playing!

Don't sweat it.

Pre-emptively edited all of my pics to swap the accuser's face with Laurinaitis but the pics were still deleted...

Is that a lawsuit I'm smelling?
<VinceCa$h>

After reading a little more about the case decided against having her face in the shoops as there are some gnarlier accusations in there that are worse than just peepee poopoo. And Johnny Ace needs to be shit on (pun not intended) every chance we get.

Looks like the mod team took down anything with the employee in it. I get it.

UfZLcCq.jpg