Johnny Walker's chin.....

Tell me your MMA career is over without telling me......Like Rockhold, Garbrandt, Reem, Iceman, when that chin goes, it is hard to beat the top guys.

If he had a chin, I always wanted to see walker go far because I like his style. He does those rush in moves too which can't be good.

Johnny Walker is the only fighter that I've ever known to injure himself during a celebration.

LepKSZOPTF4RlpMNru.webp

Possibly the biggest glass-cannon in the history of MMA.
Terrance McKinney also did it hilariously. Similar IQ levels.

Despite an entertaining kill or be killed style.

that chin is gonna prevent him from ever reaching the upper levels of this sport. You gotta be able to take a shot well especially at LHW.

Johnny’s chin is one of the greatest gifts we fight fans have ever received
He's perfected his comedic falls 100%, nobody can touch Johnny. Well, they touch him but you know what I'm saying.

Last edited:
A glass jaw at LHW and HW is like a death sentence.

Unfortunatley for Walker,this is not his only problem.

JOhnny-walker.jpeg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Everybody knows Walker drowns in Irish bush^^
I had a college coach tell me one time, "Pussy is undefeated!!! If you want to start losing games the first thing you need to do is to start getting into some pussy..."

Last edited:
Overeem's chin never seemed any weaker at the end of his career compared to the beginning, it just seems getting rocked fucks up his nervous system and he doesn't recover well.
I think its a combination of Reem not really being that great a boxer and not responding well mentally to getting rocked. During the Uber years and afterwards he could land some good one off punches but it seemed when he went into aggressive boxing exchanges his technique went to peices. Then when he gets hurt he just tends to back off and stumble around rather than say clinching up to limit an opponents offence.

Actual physical glass chins I think are pretty rare, perhaps moreso some fighters have great chins like Fujita(who actually wasnt that great heart wise IMHO, tended to panic when he was hurt) but I feel mostly its fighters with normal chins but who's technique and reaction to getting hurt makes them more prone to stoppages.

Not sure why they have him two fights with that guy anyways

He should always be fighting kevon Holland and wonder boy and jiri and izzy and Michael Perera types

Yeah he is never gonna get very far because he just can't take the shots, even when he wasn't knocked out, he still got wobbled by glancing blows temporarily. I wouldn't be surprised if he is out of UFC by next year, because I don't know where he can go from here and even though he is entertaining to watch.. its getting predictable his clowning.

Another issue with Walker is that he is never that upset when he loses and gets sent too the shadow realm, in videos after he is always making goofy faces and saying creepy funny things that aren't overly funny. I think if you really cared that much and wanted to be the best that you would be devastated and very disappointed losing. He just doesn't want it enough

he always get ko'd in such a silly, graceless, almost cartoonish way.

He could pull better. Even with the filter she has crows feet
Not sure what it is about brazillians but they seem to be attractive to the most average 4/10 white women possible. Not sure why they are like that.

Even Poatans girl is a meh, as well as RDA.

Maybe brazillian men put Blonde white women on a pedastal? Much like Japanese women put Blonde white men on a pedastal?

Can anyone touch on this, Cause you could probably get some way better looking brazillian babe.

Back