News Kevin Lee says he's coming out of retirement.

he's been out for too long
he forgot that he was always irrelevant

I thought FKL would have much more impact in the sport. I doubt he is going to now.

And we need a super hw division 265+
Realistically nobody is over 300 lbs except for strongman or some strength athletes.
No. No weight class will make up for his lack of cardio and skills. He fought lightweight RDA at 170 and lost. There's no legit argument to be made that he was "too small" for welterweight and would magically become elite 5 lbs lighter. We saw him at 165 against a shot Diego and he looked horrendous.

This 165 talk was always desperate cope from his fans. He's just not that good. He's a somewhat better version of Makwan Amirkhani with the same flaws.
I am not even a Kevin Lee fan. He torn his ACL in his fight against Diego. The 165 division not only benefits him but many other fighters.

He is obviously too big for 155. He missed weight a few times in his career. Where do you think the cardio issue comes from? You don’t think a person isn’t going to perform better without a bad cut?

I don't agree but I don't have to sir.
I just go by history big guy.
History? Who cares? UFC never had a female division. All those sub 155 division didn’t exist.

UFC follows unified MMA rules and the ABC changes them all the time. For example we didn’t get 5 minutes rest for an eye poke until recently. The ABC already adopted a 165 weight class. It’s not something far from left field.

Will go as well as his last return.
411e5580-1863-11ee-bdcd-32dd1f3e4318.jpg
Also LOL @ this continuous shilling of a 165 weight class. Is this really happening? Are they trying to gauge interest in this (IMO) terrible idea?

Fighters have to hetire a total of 3 times, too make it official
True, once to start a pot company, second to start a coffee company, then the final one 5 years after they should’ve called it a day but couldn’t cus they needed income. brutal game

Would be a decent next name for Paddy & he isn't 40

Genius !

I couldn't think of anybody I wanted to see FKL scrap with.

UFC is defiantly in no rush to feed Paddy to ranked opponents.

I would look forward to this scrap...

Back