International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

dear diary, the courts found molestini cheetolini liable for sexually assaulting e jean carroll. donald trump is a legally defined rapist and sex offender. that's a fact. it is not subject to your feelings. there's nothing to refute.

Yet, you constantly cite the court rulings of a NY judge & NY jury as a means to deflect what evidence convinced you he committed the sexual assault.

By the way, the jury clearly found that Trump did NOT rape her... which goes to show how close attention you've paid to this case.

No one really cares about your opinion anyway. Replying to you is fun, and exposes how poor of an argument leftists have on this subject.

You can't even capitalize correctly.

are you insinuating that joe biden is a rapist? you do know thats kinda like making baseless PED and steroid accusations around here towards ufc fighters right? go over to the UFC forum and let us know how that works out for you. i wouldn't be doing this on dubbs if i were you.

and nobody brought up joe biden. i was talking about you defending rapists.

last i checked, joe biden was never found to have sexually assaulted anybody, but if i am mistaken and joe biden actually is a rapist, or was ever legally accused of such activity, then you make sure to attach the docket number in reference so that i will be able to look that up through the courts and know which case you are talking about.

i mean i did hear of that tara reade nothingburger...oh wait that one never did go to court because her lawyers walked out on her for being completely full of shit and she ended up fleeing the country to go swear allegiance to putin. womp womp. is there any others or is that the best material you've got just to try to defend your rapist cult messiah and try to whatabout his terrible crimes away?

So you take the "believable" accusations of Trump raping somebody over the multiple videos of Biden molesting uncomfortable children?

YOU BROUGHT UP EPSTEIN in a discussion about E Jean Carrol's credibility.

You're right, that's next level 'whataboutism.'

Trump's "grab em da pussy!!!" and praising testament of Epstein has NOTHING to do with Carrols credibility nor the 20 other woman accusing him sexual assault.

Its testament to TRUMP alone.

You Trump cultist are just completely oblivious

So you take the "believable" accusations of Trump raping somebody over the multiple videos of Biden molesting uncomfortable children?

i'll tend to side with the side who calls forward a dozen witnesses while they testify on the stand for hours at the risk of perjury over the word of a guy who decides to flee the country to avoid having to show up to confront his accusers and tell his side of the story while under oath.

and good luck trying to convince me, or any jury panel for that matter, that it's everybody else in the room who is lying except for you when you won't even bother to show up to testify in a civil trial and give your side of the story.

and with something as serious as sexual assault, i'm not going to side with the guys who don't even bother to maintain their clients innocence, put on any kind of defense for their client, put forward any evidence or call forward any witnesses, but instead try to shame the victim and try to act like sexual battery should not be a crime because the victim didnt scream loud enough and then imply that she might have even enjoyed it, and she probably even deserved it! who in the fuck do you think you are?

yeah i don't think i'd choose to believe the word of a rapist over everybody else in the room. especially under those circumstances. and especially when we are dealing with a guy who is not allowed to operate a charity service in new york after he stolen from children with cancer. a dude who ran a scam university. a dude who has defrauded everything he has ever came across. and a guy who has an entire city block in new york with a whole mural put up dedicated of over 20,000 of his debunked lies that he told within just 4 years.

now its your turn. tell me why i should ever believe the word of a serial fraudster and rapist who steals from children with cancer, who would rather flee the country and go golfing just to avoid showing up to court and having to tell the truth? the same guy who lied to the faces of every one of his finest supporters and sent many of them to jail and prison due to his stolen election fantasies and fairy tales that he repeated to them everywhere outside of a courtroom while he pardoned the guy who stole their build the wall money instead? the same guy who said that if you plead the fifth youre guilty and only mobsters take the fifth, only to plead the fifth nearly 500 times in a deposition soonafter.

fuck, just give me one good reason why i should trust anything that this guy says, when everything he's ever said has turned out to be bullshit. go ahead, i'm all ears.

in a he said she said civil dispute, i'm gonna take the word of the 12 or so "she said's" over the word of a guy who didn't say anything and didn't deny the allegations at all, and a guy who's defense team who doesn't try to deny the crime but instead tries to suggest that the victim deserved it.

as for your biden molesting fantasies, make the allegations in court. you have multiple videos. go make the case. shit or get off the pot.

Last edited:
Trump's "grab em da pussy!!!"

"They let you..."

Implies consent.

Its not a coincidence leftists always leave the beginning of the quote out.
You Trump cultist are just completely oblivious

Ah yes, the common 'Trump Cultist' accusation, completely falls apart when someone who generally dislikes Trump but calls balls & strikes destroys your viewpoint.

@Hog-train has been in this thread and outright saying that jury verdict is a joke.
just the one he went on trial for
Yeah, if he can be found guilty with no evidence....

better a rapist than a bad golfer though right?
Honest question - Do you just not know how or when to capitalize words, or are you so stupid you can't figure it out?

i'll tend to side with the side who calls forward a dozen witnesses while they testify on the stand for hours at the risk of perjury over the word of a guy who decides to flee the country to avoid having to show up to confront his accusers and tell his side of the story while under oath.

and good luck trying to convince me, or any jury panel for that matter, that it's everybody else in the room who is lying except for you when you won't even bother to show up to testify in a civil trial and give your side of the story.

and with something as serious as sexual assault, i'm not going to side with the guys who don't even bother to maintain their clients innocence, put on any kind of defense for their client, put forward any evidence or call forward any witnesses, but instead try to shame the victim and try to act like sexual battery should not be a crime because the victim didnt scream loud enough and then imply that she might have even enjoyed it, and she probably even deserved it! who in the fuck do you think you are?

yeah i don't think i'd choose to believe the word of a rapist over everybody else in the room. especially under those circumstances. and especially when we are dealing with a guy who is not allowed to operate a charity service in new york after he stolen from children with cancer. a dude who ran a scam university. a dude who has defrauded everything he has ever came across. and a guy who has an entire city block in new york with a whole mural put up dedicated of over 20,000 of his debunked lies that he told within just 4 years.

now its your turn. tell me why i should ever believe the word of a serial fraudster and rapist who steals from children with cancer, who would rather flee the country and go golfing just to avoid showing up to court and having to tell the truth? the same guy who lied to the faces of every one of his finest supporters and sent many of them to jail and prison due to his stolen election fantasies and fairy tales that he repeated to them everywhere outside of a courtroom while he pardoned the guy who stole their build the wall money instead? the same guy who said that if you plead the fifth youre guilty and only mobsters take the fifth, only to plead the fifth nearly 500 times in a deposition soonafter.

fuck, just give me one good reason why i should trust anything that this guy says, when everything he's ever said has turned out to be bullshit. go ahead, i'm all ears.

in a he said she said civil dispute, i'm gonna take the word of the 12 or so "she said's" over the word of a guy who didn't say anything and didn't deny the allegations at all, and a guy who's defense team who doesn't try to deny the crime but instead tries to suggest that the victim deserved it.

as for your biden molesting fantasies, make the allegations in court. you have multiple videos. go make the case. shit or get off the pot.

I'm not reading all that. Sounds like literal video evidence of child molestation isn't as convincing to you as "believable" hearsay.

"They let you..."

Implies consent.

Ah yes, the common 'Trump Cultist' accusation, completely falls apart when someone who generally dislikes Trump but calls balls & strikes destroys your viewpoint.

@Hog-train has been in this thread and outright saying that jury verdict is a joke.

Honest question - Do you just not know how or when to capitalize words, or are you so stupid you can't figure it out?

honest quesion - why are you carrying water for rapists and sexual predators? especially zesto molesto. i mean take a look at all of his most finest grumble of magats who are sitting in jail and prison cells just to own the libs. the dude cares more about the guy who stole your build the wall money than any of you sad little sacks of shit.

other than a peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of the american justice system, just what do you maga pukes expect to get out of simping for rapists and fraudsters? you know that the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist cares just as little about you as he does about his finest spectrum of maga trash who are sitting in cells right now after he repeatedly lied to their faces and then sent them over to the capitol.

i'd really have to question my own intelligence and well being if i find myself carrying water for rapists and fraudsters and cheering them on like it was some kind of sports team.

I'm not reading all that. Sounds like literal video evidence of child molestation isn't as convincing to you as "believable" hearsay.

i wouldnt be surprised if you actually didn't read it. you people aren't known for being able to digest more than a sentence or two. thats why you people tune into tucker carlson and have to be told what to think.

imagine becoming a rapist apologist and defending rapists just to try to own the libs. how sad that people have reduced themselves to this.

now you go run along little muppet and keep on trying to whatabout the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing, serial lying, fraudster and rapists terrible crimes and despicable actions away. do that cute little dance of yours. close your eyes, stamp your feet, and scream "TDS!" and "But Hunter's Laptop!" at the sky and maybe the fraudy rapist's legal problems will all just disappear!

now as far as whatever nonsense about hunter and the big guy you want to try to deflect on is concerned, you just call up the crackhead pillow salesman, the village drunkard, the swingset installer, the bimbo squad, the kraken conspiratards, and the best personal injury lawyers and divorce attorneys that money can buy. you gather up the evidence of crime. and then you bring it to court and prove it this time mmmkay? four seasons landscaping does not have the authority to resolve legal disputes inside of their parking lot, and your cute little "allegations" and fantasies mean absolutely nothing outside of a court of law.

pitter patter let's get at 'er little buddy!

Last edited:
Well off the top of my head:

-There was the fact that Trump has bragged about grabbing women by the pussy without there consent. So it's not a hard leap for me to conclude he grabbed this woman by the pussy without her consent.

-There was the fact that he lied about having met Carroll, then they produced pictures of him with her.

-There was the fact that he claimed he never fucked her, then immediately confused her with a girl he fucked.

-There's the fact that he's a known liar, which causes everyone except you midgets to conclude he might be lying here.

-There's the entire deposition where he makes zero effort to refute anything and just throws a temper tantrum like a baby.

And that's just the sexual assault he was found liable for. In order for me to address the defamation, I'd end up crashing the servers here with links to 14,000 rage tweets.

---------

But it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what the jury thought. And you can cry about that evidence. You can insist that you don't believe it. But your a liar and one piss-poor debater if your just gonna spam "der was none evidence whatsoeva," over and over again.
Not to mention the rapist never took the stand under oath to refute the rape claims.

has idrank ever made a post without mashing together a bunch of irrelevant talking points?

"They let you..."

Implies consent.

You’re a sick fuck
Let’s take a look at the full transcript.

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]
Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

And how many of those courtcases have been falling apart?

And how many has he's been found guilty of, so far?

It's actually getting embarrassing at this point.

Every prosecutor better really be checking their closest for skeletons before they proceed.

Not to mention the rapist never took the stand under oath to refute the rape claims.

He didn't have to. There was no evidence.

There is NO woman on the face of this planet that would claim that she was raped but doesn't know what year it happened.

NONE.

You’re a sick fuck
Let’s take a look at the full transcript.

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]
Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Only gay men or lesbian women would find this strange.

has idrank ever made a post without mashing together a bunch of irrelevant talking points?

did tucker tell you that or did you manage to come up with that thought all by yourself?

what exactly is irrelevant here? i'm talking about orange cosby and his rape and defamation victim, while wondering why so many of you maga trash have reduced yourselves to becoming a rapist apologist just to try to own the libs.

i'm not the one whining about brandon and whatever irrelevant things that people are saying outside of a courtroom that he might have done. brandon doesn't even have any kind of trial for such activity on the dockets, he has no relevance to these rape and defamation cases. his name was never brought up during these trials, and there's plenty of other threads for me to have my daily cry-cry about whatever hunter and the big guy are up to lately and whatever it is that tucker tells me to be mad about.

none of this pathetic chuddery and petty deflection has any relevance at all towards zesto molesto now being ordered by the courts to pay an additional 83.3 million dollars to his rape and defamation victim.

sad how you cant even bother to defend orange cosby's name or even to maintain his innocence either. it's all just whatabouts and deflection, as if you'd rather just try to downplay or excuse the orange rapists terrible crimes. you guys can whatabout all you want, but whatabouts do not work inside of a court of law, and you're not going to be able to whatabout the fraudy rapists crimes away.

Last edited:
He didn't have to. There was no evidence.

There is NO woman on the face of this planet that would claim that she was raped but doesn't know what year it happened.

NONE.
He didn’t have to but it can be held against the accused to not take the stand in a civil trial.

I know if I were accused of a rape I didn’t commit I would defend myself.

did tucker tell you that or did you manage to come up with that thought all by yourself?

what exactly is irrelevant here? i'm talking about orange cosby and his rape and defamation victim, while wondering why so many of you maga trash have reduced yourselves to becoming a rapist apologist just to try to own the libs.

i'm not the one whining about brandon and whatever irrelevant things that people are saying outside of a courtroom that he might have done. brandon doesn't even have any kind of trial for such activity on the dockets, he has no relevance to these rape and defamation cases. his name was never brought up during these trials, and there's plenty of other threads for me to have my daily cry-cry about whatever hunter and the big guy are up to lately, or whatever it is that i want them to be up to.

none of this pathetic chuddery and petty deflection has any relevance at all towards zesto molesto now being ordered by the courts to pay an additional 83.3 million dollars to his rape and defamation victim. you muppets can whatabout all you want, but whatabouts do not work inside of a court of law, and you're not going to be able to whatabout the fraudy rapists crimes away.

Back